Sign in to follow this  
Traffic

2011 Argon 18 E112 - Brand New

Large 2011 Argon 18 E112 frameset (frame/forks/seat post) with 3D head tube -

Build yourself a new ride for Challenge Cairns or mid year 70.3 races.

The frame is warranty replacement brand new in packaging.

Check the following links for thorough description from the Argon 18 website.

http://www.argon18bike.com/velos/clmtriath...-112-en-ca.html

$2400 ONO

Or full bike minus pedals can be built (parts given not assembled) out of parts below

Other items for sale due to a serious conflict with the Minister for Foreign Affairs & Finance:

3T Ventus team with carbon s-bend extensions (and original straight alloy extensions) $450 also has 3T computer mount

Vision aero bars with carbon ski-tip extensions (2cm cut off end) $90 (alloy base bar included) SOLD

FSA 175mm carbon cranks (may be able to include BB) $100 SOLD

Aero Rotor rings 130BCD $150 SOLD

Zero Gravity brake calipers $175

50mm carbon/alloy clincher wheels with DT Swiss 240s (20/24H) hubs and DT aerolite bladed spokes campagnolo $500 (similar to F5R) has DT 190 ceramic shimano freehub body included SOLD

Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels campagnolo $135 SOLD

Campagnolo Record 2007 road groupset with enduro cermaic bearings (new centaur cassette will be added, no chain) $900 SOLD

No name monocoque 57.5cm ISP road frame/fork with custom paint including carbon token bars 44 c-c (contact for photos) $500 SOLD

Carbon seat post $20 SOLD

Vision 90mm sizemore stem 26.0mm $30 SOLD

3T Zepp XL 120mm alloy stem 31.8mm $20

Campagnolo 10 speed TT shifters (10 clicks instead of 9, but still work well) $40

3x Specialized CARBON bottle cages $20 each

Fulcrum racing 3 wheels campagnolo $400

NOTE: All wheels don't have tyres, tube or cassettes, I may be able to round some up, not likely to be brand new.

No name road frame can be sold with 2007 Campagnolo Record (175mm ultra torque carbon cranks)with token carbon wing bars and fulcrum 7 wheels, zipp stem & carbon cages for $1500, no pedals. SOLD

If interested send me a PM, I'll try and get back to you ASAP, or just make me an offer if you think I'm trying to be a bandit!

AL

Edited by Traffic

Hi, what is the width of the 3T Ventus? I'm interested. Just moved home so irregular internet access. Please text me if possible. 0450004069 Steve

Hi, what is the width of the 3T Ventus? I'm interested. Just moved home so irregular internet access. Please text me if possible. 0450004069 Steve

Hi Steve,

The wide is 40cm c-c, i'll send you some pictures shortly. Send me a PM with your email

Al

Price drop frame now $2450 ono & 3T ventus bars $425 ono

Need to move the frame, make me a reasonable offer, the frame is already over $1000 under retail

Al

Edited by Traffic

Frame now $2400 ONO

Ventus bars $400 ONO

Make me an offer on the rest of the remaining parts before I put them on ebay.

AL

Price drop $2200, I want to get rid of this quickly as it is taking up valuable space in my apartment.

Al

Price drop $2200, I want to get rid of this quickly as it is taking up valuable space in my apartment.

Al

Bars ?

Hi,

I still have the Ventus bars available if interested. $375 and they're yours!

Bars ?

Really sick of this frame now, want it gone yesterday. $2000

Buy a new frame for IM Melbourne 5th Feb 2012, never underestimate how much quicker you go with shiny new toys!

Edited by Traffic

Righto, this is getting ridiculous. I would really appreciate the frame gone.

NOW $1850

If you have any questions please ask.

Hi,

I'm about 187cm or a just a smidge under 6 ft 2 inch.

Hope that helps.

Al

What is your height Traffic ?

I am interested in frame if still avail, but my other frames have all been Mediums.

Thanks Traffic

I will have to check with LBS (who do sell Argon) and see what they think about size for me. I am interstate with work at the start of the week so won't be able to follow up until middle of the week. Will let you know how I get on. I am 178 cm ( or a collingwood 6') so really not sure about size compatability.

Thanks again.

Definitely interested in frame and bars if still available. Call me 0419448671 and we can talk turkey!

Cheers

Ross

I think you'll work out to be a medium, but ask and see.

Al

Thanks Traffic

I will have to check with LBS (who do sell Argon) and see what they think about size for me. I am interstate with work at the start of the week so won't be able to follow up until middle of the week. Will let you know how I get on. I am 178 cm ( or a collingwood 6') so really not sure about size compatability.

Thanks again.

Now for the bike build...

Good luck Rosco - I'm sure it will be a sweet ride when you get it together. I'm very jealous!

Sign in to follow this