Sign in to follow this  
thommo

BMC TT Bike

I'm looking to sell my BMC TT03 Time Trial Bike.

Size is a medium in the red and black colour. Full 105 groupset and Fizik arione tri saddle, easton base bar and aerobars. Aerobars are un cut so they can still be extended or shortened. Only thing would be the arm rest pads probably need replacing. Just serviced and has had new brake and gear cables put in. Bike has been used for 1 IM and 2 HIM races. Other than that it has been used for minimal training on the wind trainer due to family commitments. Wheels in pic not included. Can either sell it with a pair of Alex wheels or none at all.

Bike is in great condition. Willing to take it to a bike shop to have it packed up properly to send it.

Looking for reasonable offers.

0017_00755.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

Still looking to sell if anyone is interested.

Looking for $1000.

Let me know if your interested or feel free to ask any questions.

thommo

Looks like I am the only one posting on this!! :D:D

I'm willing to take $900 + postage or pick up. Not trying to sound like a sob story but I really have to sell it. It has to go to pay for a new washing machine that we can;t afford right now. Ours has died and doing 2 adults and an 8yo & 18 month old at a laundramatte aint much fun. So please feel free to buy it I have proof of no washing machine if you need it!! :lol::lol:

Edit to say.

If the price is right I could be tempted to sell the race wheels with it. Zipp 900 tubular disc. Only had races on it. Has a vittoria tubular glued on with a spare unused as well. The front is a bontrager same depth as a 404 and has same amount of kms as the disc also a vittora tubular glued on it and a spare as well. Would be willing to throw in the crack pipe for a track pump as well. It has the lever on it so you don't need to hold the head of the pump on while pumping.

cheers,

thommo

Edited by thommo

I'm 6 foot and it fits me well. It is a size medium which is the same as a 56cm. Hope this helps. Feel free to ask anymore questions.

thommo

Can I ask how much it has been riden?

And also, does the bike come like it is in the pictures?

Can I ask how much it has been riden?

And also, does the bike come like it is in the pictures?

The bike has been mainly used for racing. Although during the last winter I used it on the wind trainer. I'd say it got used on the wind trainer twice a week for 2hrs at a time.

Different wheels than in the pictures. They are aero head wheels. The saddle in the pic is different. It comes with a Fizik Arione tri 2 in black that was only very lightly used.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

thommo

I'm 6' 3" and a "bit". Too tall?

Sorry for the late reply. Have been on nightshift. I don't think that's to tall. The aerobars are un cut and the seatpost has plenty of room left on it.

I'll PM you.

Sorry for the late reply. Have been on nightshift. I don't think that's to tall. The aerobars are un cut and the seatpost has plenty of room left on it.

I'll PM you.

When did you buy it and how long have you had it? I won't need the pedals if they come with it.

Hi, I'm a 180cm (5 foot 9 and a bit) female. I currently ride an Avanti road bike with a large frame (53-56cm). The seat post is no where the bottom and I have been fitted properly. Do you think that this bike would be too big for me?

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this