Sign in to follow this  
-H-

WTB cheap women's tri suit for club races

I broke the zip in my tri suit (too much xmas cheer) and need a replacement. I don't want to spend $100 on something that will just get wrecked using it in the pool for club races - I think I paid about $40 for the last one but can't find anything similar now. Any ideas?

H - what size are you after? I was about to throw a 2xu one I bought but have never worn on ebay for about $50.

Hyphen.

Try LMG Sports (online). They have Zoot suits for $50. I have been racing in these for the past 2 seasons, really like them, especially at that price.

Is this for twin towns or murwillimbah -H-

Does cannibal still have the boxs full of samples and extras they used to have some cheap stuff at the factory.

Is the suit otherwise OK? Is there a local dressmaker who could replace the zip? May cost heaps less than a new suit.

Thanks for the tips - I've bookmarked that LMG site, it's fantastic! Sadly only XS trisuits at the moment, but heaps of other stuff on special :lol:

I'll go and check out Cannibal today and see what they've got.

Tortoise, I've tried fixing it myself (used to be pretty handy on the sewing machine :lol: ) but it's a lost cause.

Worst case scenario I can just race in my togs, like the good old days, but it seems it's not the done thing any more. When did that happen?

Very true, there is some great specials on LMG Sports, they have been there for a while, I've made 2 rather large bulk purchases in the last year or so. All good stuff. Suppose I need to say I have no association with this website, just a satisfied customer.

I'll have a look at my stash at home tonight... might have a new Orca suit that will fit - happy to give it to you if I have one the right size.

Got brand new Woman's Orca size 10 - nice suit.

PM me your details today if you want it - you can have it for $0

Wow, there are some top people around here! Thank you Quack, I've sent you a PM with my details. Please let me know your preferred charity so I can make a donation in lieu of payment. :lol:

Received today - thanks again, Quack. Fits perfectly and my favourite colour too! :lol:

Sign in to follow this