Sign in to follow this  
Fifer

Cervelo P2C

2007 P2C red and white Durace one. Size 61 cm, would suit tall person just getting into the sport. Condition, looked after but has a few paint chips and wear and tear from riding transporting etc.

Looking for low 1000's. I also have various race wheels which I will consider selling if the buyer wants race wheels. Choice of:

Hed 3 clincher pair

Hed Jet 60 Jet 90 pair

Zipp 303 pair

will post pics later

When you say low 1000s, do you mean $1100 or low multiple of thousands?

I may be interested in just the frame if that ends up being the route you take.

When you say low 1000s, do you mean $1100 or low multiple of thousands?

I may be interested in just the frame if that ends up being the route you take.

low 1000 as in 1100 1200

Guest Animal
low 1000 as in 1100 1200

Nice. Let me know if just the frame becomes available.

And when it does Plaz, which one are you going to choose 1100 or 1200? :lol: Or you could just be nice and go as low to 1000 as you can to please - so why not just 1000 :lol::)

Guest Animal

Name your prices - don't beat about the bush.

Put a figure on everything and if you are willing to negotiate put ono after it.

If you tell someone you are looking for 1100 or 1200..... mmmmmm,,,, what do you think they are going to choose.. So just put what you actually want for it and be done with it.

Nice. Let me know if just the frame becomes available.

I will see what happens re selling the complete bike as there have been a few sniffs, but not too many peopel need a 61 cm tri bike. If I can't off load the bike I will consider selling the frame.

Animal I had no idea what to ask for, when selling second hand stuff I work by the mantra that its worth noting stting doing nothing so i tend to go with low prices, having said that it is still a P2C and I wanted to see what others might think it is worth so that I can set a price as I was not sure.

6'2", eyes of blue, so 61 may be good? the part about being a beginner also fits, just starting to look at TT options...

i have race wheels already, just nothing to put them on, so.... can i have a look at this beast?

edit... might be passing through Canberra this week too... you around?

Edited by Peterhorse

6'2", eyes of blue, so 61 may be good? the part about being a beginner also fits, just starting to look at TT options...

i have race wheels already, just nothing to put them on, so.... can i have a look at this beast?

edit... might be passing through Canberra this week too... you around?

Yes I live Bonython, it is just sitting in the back room.

Yes I live Bonython, it is just sitting in the back room.

OK well i'll do some trip planning over a beer tonight and PM you once i've sorted it. got a pic to share?

... to clarify, i would be looking at everthying 'cept the wheels

hed 3 clichers...

how much?

what condition

hed 3 clinchers good condition, one of the decals has come away but that is easily replaceable price $1400. To clarify for people looking at the Jets if I sell the HEd 3 I will keep the Jets. The original post was based on selling a bike and giving the bike buyer the choice of race wheels if they wanted them and leaving me the other set.

Thanks and sorry if I have confused anybody thinking that I am selling everything

thanks for the info Fifer.

accounts department at home says "NO" :lol:

Sign in to follow this