TUv5.0

Trek Madone full 7900 Dura Ace Carbons

I was intending to put this on the market a few weeks back but my replacement bike got 'acquired' by someone else in transit. I got the new wheels today so this is now on the market.

Has never been crashed has a few scratches on the paintwork from travel etc.

$4 firm is what is owes me. Raced on it last night just like this it goes like a bewdy even for a little old fat guy.

I dont think that is a bad deal. But will listen to offers people... need to sell. PM me.

33morpl.jpg

Oh is a 56cm frame and I am 175cm ish or five nine.... so couple inches either side.

Can arrange freight interstate no probs. Comes with pedals (also DA)

.... which of course is the reason I asked the question over on tri chat the new one came with 172's gunna give em a try.

Might be willing to consider less to move this fine piece of machinery ladies and gents... just need to reconcile the credit card a little bit..

$3000 sounds like a good price. I m interested in the white chair in the background, how much for that?

Edited by Porca

You're cracking me up smart arse.... you can have it for free and I will stick it down your throat as a bonus.

what the hell, i cant believe no-one has taken this !??????????

Not my size :lol:

Maybe this is a glimpse into the future jabbs..... punters would rather spend their dough on an open-mould heap of sh*t with a 3 minute warranty than

an OCLV frame with lifetime warranty....... the DA-C's are slick i have a set myself.....

It's pretty much worth it just for the groupset and wheels people !! you get a free frame !

Maybe this is a glimpse into the future jabbs..... punters would rather spend their dough on an open-mould heap of sh*t with a 3 minute warranty than an OCLV frame with lifetime warranty.......
How much warranty does a 2nd hand Trek frame have?

Buy a bike that is offered with a lifetime new warranty, you know you are buying quality. buy a bike that was only ever covere for a couple of years and you know that even the manufacturer is a bit iffy on their own product. read between the lines.......

My old man is looking for a bike about this size, doesn't need anything this flash but looks like a good deal. How much with the training wheels instead of the Carbon wheels? I realise it's probably worth what you are asking but his budget doesn't go up that far.

My old man is looking for a bike about this size, doesn't need anything this flash but looks like a good deal. How much with the training wheels instead of the Carbon wheels? I realise it's probably worth what you are asking but his budget doesn't go up that far.

mmm and maybe a price for just the Dura ace wheels :lol:

Can you provide a decent image so I can see the scratches. They look like decent paint chips on the right hand seat stay. Also what 'madone' is it?

From an email i have previoulsy received from TUv5.0

It is the 2009 model so I got it in 2008 the frame is notionally the ‘5.2’ which is the component spec i.e. this bike is supposed to come with Ultegra but I have 7900 on it. The ‘6’ series is ‘red’ carbon which is a finer weave than the ‘black’ carbon which is this bike. Useless trivia but the Astana team (Armstrong/Contador et al) rode these frames in the 09 tour as the ‘red’ carbon frames weren’t ready.

The bars are 44 and the cranks are 175 so built for a boofy strong lad like me. The bars/stem are the Hushovd ‘pro’ ones. Comes with the carbons which are the Dura Ace carbon singles I think the 07 model, have had them for four years and ridden less than 500km on them (3 Coota classics and a few crits)..

Bike now sold.

Still have DA carbons for sale.

Make me an offer.

Keen to part with these as I have already acquired another set of wheels.

Includes cluster and Vredestein tubulars. Less than 500km on them and never crashed.

Thinking around 1 large but open to offers.