Sign in to follow this  
ComfortablyNumb

Triathlon training/surfing/fishing/holiday base

Thinking about selling our holiday rental property now the kids are about to fly the coup, so thought i'd put this out there.

450kms from both Sydney & Brisbane, 109km north of Port Macquarie, 75kms south of Coffs harbour

• 2 storey strata townhouse in a complex of five
  • 3 bedroom
  • 2 bathroom (downstairs bathroom doubles as laundry)
  • Double garage
  • Distant ocean views from front deck
  • Selling fully furnished
  • 400m walk to main beach - fantastic safe beach for kids, with a nice quiet corner near the surf club, also good for open water swimming and annual long-board surf carnival conducted off the point
  • 200-300m walk to Little Beach - better for surfing
  • 15 min drive to Macksville - 50m heated pool plus well equipped gym
  • Great 5km run loop which includes bitumen, dirt road, beach, nice little hill to finish with
  • Cycling - challenging twisty climbs/decents heading south toward Stuarts Point, then a nice flat stretch down to Fishermans Reach - 30km round trip. Or you can head west from Stuarts Point and cycle down the shoulder of the Pacific H'way to South West Rocks
  • Scotts Head has a Bowling Club, supermarket, surf shop, restaurant, butcher, bakery, caravan park, gift shop, real estate agents, bottle shop, Primary School. More shops in Macksville (15mins), Kempsey (35mins), Coffs Harbour (1hr - they say 30min when hway upgrade complete)
  • Great fishing from beaches/rocks/estuary's

Looking for $300K for a private sale

Unit1.jpg
BalconyView.jpg
KitchenBetter.jpg
Lounge1.jpg

Currently tentanted, none of our furniture in there now.

Diningarea.jpg

Edited by ComfortablyNumb

don't tempt me!!!! Our favourite weekend getaway spot. Will have to work on the Minister of Finance

• Like 1

don't tempt me!!!! Our favourite weekend getaway spot. Will have to work on the Minister of Finance

i'll sweeten the pot by letting you in on my sekrit fishing spots :lol:

it is a great spot, even better if you have little kids because the main beach is so safe in that little corner near the surf club (and it's patrolled during the holiday season)

i think one of our pro female surfers learned her craft at Little Beach - can't rememebr her name

should add, the other 4 unit owners/occupants are all retirees, so it's a nice quiet complex and they tend to keep an eye on things

Would love to buy it but no need. :D:lol:

Parents have a 3 storey place just round the corner from yours that costs me zip, zilch, zero to go and stay at when ever I want for as long as I want. :lol:

However, for those genuinely interested ..... this place (Scotts Head) is crap, awful. I don't know why anyone would want to go there. It is the arse end of the world. Do yourself a favour and don't even consider it you wouldn't enjoy yourself, you'd hate it. :D

Would love to buy it but no need. :D:lol:

Parents have a 3 storey place just round the corner from yours that costs me zip, zilch, zero to go and stay at when ever I want for as long as I want. :lol:

However, for those genuinely interested ..... this place (Scotts Head) is crap, awful. I don't know why anyone would want to go there. It is the arse end of the world. Do yourself a favour and don't even consider it you wouldn't enjoy yourself, you'd hate it. :D

was wondering when you'd pop up - and aren't I right in thinking that the Nuked family has a dubious link to the pro surfer Thommo refers to?

(btw, good to see you at the HIM on Sunday champ)

was wondering when you'd pop up - and aren't I right in thinking that the Nuked family has a dubious link to the pro surfer Thommo refers to?

(btw, good to see you at the HIM on Sunday champ)

very dubious :lol::lol::D ..... but then again it's not her fault she is now "related" :D to me.

HIM .... is that what it has, I thought it was just a whole lot of HURT :D

Bump

c'mon, you know you want to

Fish are still there - bagged some nice flatties on soft plastics last week :lol:

Watched a dolphin swim right into the corner near the surf club on main beach, chasing fish, charging about like a rocket, pulled up about 2m from a little girl on a boogie board whose jaw just dropped :lol:

Seriously on the market now.

Or as the RE agents say 'Fresh New Price' - $325K. $300K with private sale.

No longer furnished though.

Edited by ComfortablyNumb

Sign in to follow this