Sign in to follow this  
Chuckie M

Magnum Pi on 7 mate Ironman Episode?

:D:(:( Hi all Chuckie M , I want to motivate myself for "Challenge Cairns", now Magnum PI is back on 7 mate I really want to watch the episode of Magnum has a go at Kona :lol::lol: ,Could we keep this one out of the sand box as it is a cracker!, I believe Dave Scott is in it?. Let us know when it is on as they do repeat a few times a day :D:D

Beauty Knows No Pain

Episode Screen Caps Episode Number: 18

Season Number: 1.18

Air Date: 4/16/1981

Writer: Robert Hamilton

Director: Winrich Kolbe

Producers: Rick Weaver, Andrew Schneider

Exec Producer: Donald P. Bellisario

Notes

1 Magnum competes in the Ironman Triathlon, a race which encompasses a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile bike ride and a 26 mile run! At the time this episode was filmed, the Ironman Triathlon was held in Honolulu. In 1981, the competition was moved to the Big Island of Hawaii, in Kailua-Kona.

:lol::lol: Something like he was protecting a female athlete, but decides to win the thing instead, this all from the memory bank. :D:D Why we are here what is the go with Higgins and Magnum? :D:D , Magnum wears the tight shorts he gets to drive the Ferarri?? :D:( ,Bit suss :(:(

They were discussing this on 'Twits a while back. I haven't seen it but something about the order of the SBR being all wrong.

:lol::lol: I had to download the whole first season 6.4g, to get this cracker. bring on Movember :D:D:D

Edited by Chuckie M

:lol::lol: Something like he was protecting a female athlete, but decides to win the thing instead, this all from the memory bank. :D:D Why we are here what is the go with Higgins and Magnum? :D:D , Magnum wears the tight shorts he gets to drive the Ferarri?? :D:( ,Bit suss :(:(

:D:D any news on Magnum's shorts? :D:D:D

Caught an episode on the weekend where he played tennis. You're right. his shorts are a classic :lol: