43 members have voted

1. 1. who is going to win

• crowie
    • lieto
    • henning
    • macca
    • someone else

Guest Gimili

know this was done but its now race eve, so people might have changed their views

thinking they are the three plus our own k perkins in macca buts its race eve....

all these guys have been quiet (as has macca) , henning got 5th last year with a broken hand and could only ride and swim from 7 days out, went 7'52 in roth, crowie seems to have done his normal meticulous prep, lieto has fine tuned his run up at mammoth, macca will have sorted his swim and cramps..... anyone else

chrissie for the women therefore no poll

Lieto because everyone says he cant and like Sinbale the break away bikers have been damn close for the last couple of years- they are overdue- I think a few small stuff ups aside Sinbale and Lieto would have a title each already

im still calling big wind this year

Lieto because everyone says he cant and like Sinbale the break away bikers have been damn close for the last couple of years- they are overdue- I think a few small stuff ups aside Sinbale and Lieto would have a title each already

im still calling big wind this year

Was talking to Smitty this morning and he told me it is much more windier than last year. But not as hot.

Was talking to Smitty this morning and he told me it is much more windier than last year. But not as hot.

Macca would like that, right?

Wind didn't seem that bad today, overcast during the afternoon. Heard very light winds at Hawi and same is forcast for tomorrow but who knows, we'll see tomorrow.

Did Kona to Waikoloa yesterday early, light head wind - both ways, gotta love it.

I voted Crowie although Lieto looks like a contender too. Chrissie by 20mins over second woman which could be Mirinda or Dibens.

Macca won't finish. Keat at least 45 mins slower than Chrissie. Granger 11hrs +

Heart says go with Macca, but Henning is who I would have my money on!!

Weather is looking ok, he might have a shot if it isn't too hot and no cramping.

Crowie tough to beat, but I think everyone is going to do their best to work him over on the bike.

Can't wait!!

Guest C.C
I voted Crowie although Lieto looks like a contender too. Chrissie by 20mins over second woman which could be Mirinda or Dibens.

Macca won't finish. Keat at least 45 mins slower than Chrissie. Granger 11hrs +

Hope you didn't put money on those predictions.... :lol: