Sign in to follow this  
garwood3000

TORPEDO 7 BIKE TRAVEL CASE

I Have for sale a Torpedo 7 Bike Case

It has only been used 6 times as in as new condition.

Details are below.

Seeking $200.00

Located in Vermont South, Victoria 3133

Contact Andrewe 0408398870

TORPEDO7 Bike Case

$549.95 RRP

Constructed from hard impact-resistant plastic, the shell of the Torpedo 7 Bike Case will protect your bike from the knocks of travel, while the soft foam liner will preserve your bike’s finish.

Features:

•Separate bags to store your wheels inside the case and a pouch to keep the pedals and bike assembly tools tidy.

•An adjustable internal strap prevents your bike frame from moving around inside the case during transportation.

•Minimal disassembly is required for road or mountain bikes, and will fit virtually any frame size.

•The case rolls easily on four base mounted castors, and is easily pulled along using the spring loaded handle on the end. Or lift the case using the strong top-mounted carry handle.

•Keep the prying eyes away from the contents with the triple locking mechanisms. Two key locks and resetable combination barrel lock by the handle.

With three locks, four buckles and a belt, this case will only open when YOU want it to!

Includes:

•Adjustable inner strap with buckle

•High density foam padding

•Pouch for pedals & tools

•Nylon outer belt for extra strength

Specifications:

•Dimensions: 1180 x 760 x 320 (mm)

•Internal Dimensions: 1120 x 695 x 250 (mm) (internal foam not compressed)

•Weight: 13.5kg

Bulk shipping price will incure: NZ$50/AU$80

Disassembly requirements: Remove both pedals and both wheels from the bike, and possibly the rear derailleur for extra protection. There is a separate pouch included to store skewers, pedals and tools. Turn the handlebars to 90 degrees for MTB’s, turning the bars and rotating them down in the stem may be necessary on some road bikes. Separate wheelbags are included in the case which will keep the frame safe from scratches or damage during transit. The case is designed so that the complete bike fits within the case, including the wheels in the wheel bags.

The Torpedo7 bike case may not be suitable for some mountain bike designs that feature long travel forks or a long wheelbase.

post-3496-1282819446_thumb.jpg

Details are below.

Seeking $200.00

hey Andrew when someone offers you $200 and that's your asking price you take it.

You don't then offer the next person $250 and dud the original offer on the deal.

low act & Lame

hey Andrew when someone offers you $200 and that's your asking price you take it.

You don't then offer the next person $250 and dud the original offer on the deal.

low act & Lame

Don't tell me young garwood3000 has stuffed people around before?? I had a great tritrade experience with him a couple of years back :lol:

low act & Lame

Hi Peter,

I had exactly the same experience. I contacted him by text shortly after he placed the ad. Agreed in principle but I had to source the freight company as he didn't want to do that. First thing this morning I sourced the freight company and then called Garwood to work out the exchange. He then told me another member had offered him $250 but seeing as I was the first enquirer I could match the offer. I told him politely that that is not the way to do business and if you state a sale price that's the price it should be sold for. He then had the nerve to tell me if the sale fell through I could have it for the original price. I didn't reply. I was waiting to see what panned out before I posted anything. Seeing your post prompted me to add my reply for members to make their mind up. If this has happened previously with other members maybe Admin should start up a sticky thread with blackband members. I don't really care for his antics but thought other members should be warned. Pissed off that I wasted 15min of my life sourcing a courier!

If the above is factual (no I'm not saying it is or isn't, just covering all bases) and there are other sellers/experiences of bad sellers then let mods/admin know and the user will no longer be welcome to place for sale items here.

Hope this is not true - not got anything from here yet and it has always seemed to be people helping out fellow athletes - if your not on this wavelength go and find the hole from where you came..I actually picked up a few small bargains a while back I was just reminded

There are really genuine people here.

Edited by bunny

If you actualy read the ad says looking for around $200 (no set price). I never mentioned to you that another member had shown interest just another buyer as have advterised elsewhere, and when mentioned that had someone interested they made me an offer. If have upset the boat I am sorry and only looking for the best price I can get for the item.

I apologise to any trannies I have upset but there have been plenty of you on here that have done wrong by me as well and i just accept it and get on with life.

Generally when you say looking for AROUND $200, that means $200 or less..... Your method of haggling is just mind blowing.

I Have for sale a Torpedo 7 Bike Case

It has only been used 6 times as in as new condition.

Details are below.

Seeking $200.00

If you actualy read the ad says looking for around $200 (no set price). I never mentioned to you that another member had shown interest just another buyer as have advterised elsewhere, and when mentioned that had someone interested they made me an offer. If have upset the boat I am sorry and only looking for the best price I can get for the item.

I apologise to any trannies I have upset but there have been plenty of you on here that have done wrong by me as well and i just accept it and get on with life.

Seeking $200 means :lol::lol:

Guest Animal

Judge Animal here, how are you all.

Seeking $200 is quite a clear indication that if someone offered $200 it was their's.

It appears someone offered $200 and that the offer was accepted.

A subsequent offer came in for an amount of $250.

It is at this point where the error in judgement was made. At this point seller should have said to $250 person that an offer has already been accepted and if that person who made the offer does not complete the transaction I will contact you.

Instead seller got bright eyed and thought they could grab another $50.

Pretty clear unless the facts provided are not correct.

Lesson to be learnt:

If you adverstise something for sale on the netweb, regardless of what price you set, what wording you put on it etc and someone makes an offer and that offer is accepted then the item is sold at that price and negatiations begin into the transaction and delivery details - which can take a few days.

If anyone is ever unsure about what is fair and reasonable behaviour send me a PM, I love telling people what to do.

Would explain further but Don Henley's Bos of Summer is on Rage, sorry, gotta go.

If the above is factual (no I'm not saying it is or isn't, just covering all bases) and there are other sellers/experiences of bad sellers then let mods/admin know and the user will no longer be welcome to place for sale items here.

So, is it sold or not?

$260 and it is yours! :lol:

Hi Garwood3000,

I wish to decline the second round offer you made to me via text message this afternoon.

Cheers

BB30