Sign in to follow this  
longshot

(Old) ITM CX2 time trial bars

Got a pair of these

itm-dual-aero-cx2-a-head-aero-bar-04-18449.jpg

Bars are made of metal! Has some brake levers and 9 speed barend shifters at the moment.

Came off a TT bike I bought second hand, like this one

triathlon002aa.jpg

Any interest?

Giveaway? :lol:

Should add the pads are new, and I've got some extra pads and other spare bits - just happened to be in Cecil Walker one day when there was a bunch of bits for these exact bars on the counter - apparently ordered for someone who changed their mind.

Edited by longshot

Awesome old skool.

Should get them for my softride rebuild!

Deep breath *Must not buy any more bike bits*

You can have them if you want them: giveaway.

I'll probably keep the shifters, still running 9 speed on that bike and might need the spares - plus they're small and so fit in within the one clothes basket bike bits'n'pieces storage capacity constraint :lol:.

If no-one wants them I suspect they'll be off to the scrap metal recyclers. I did see a pair of these bars go through eBay overseas about 6 months ago, and someone bought them. But even from the "eBay recycling bin" perspective probably not worth it.

Would love the bars if there still around

PM sent

Didnt get any interest here so I put them on ebay

along with a Flighsim joystick and a 5.1 set of speakers :lol:

Looks like the bars at least are going to sell, which is a bit of a surprise - although my guess is only be $20 or so but more watchers than I thought there'd be. Had somebody from Montana asking how much postage would be :lol:

Sign in to follow this