Sign in to follow this  
TheCam

2009 Argon E114

For Sale:

2009 Argon E114 (Black & Red)

2010 SRAM Force Gruppo

2009 Zipp Zedtec Wheelset 808 front 1080 rear

Zipp Cages

Size Large (Argon sizing is a little different I am 6"4', ride it slack and it fits fine but would not recomed a taller rider... I would say its good from 5"11' up)

Very good condition.. Never dropped, crashed, spoken harshly to or molested....

$3500 pickup Melbs or +$125 t box up and ship within Australia.

Edit - Yes I will spilt up the frame & wheels. They are $2000 each...... Yes If you buy in bulk you will save....

I will figure out what saddle goes with it and post pics tonight...

Please dont PM me call or SMS 0428833357

Note the drive train ins NOT DA as pictured its 2010 SRAM Force... or a Quarg if you really want it.....

30cofly.jpg

2lcphqb.jpg

23t5p8m.jpg

Cam

Edited by TheCam

Can any of the more senior members shine the light on whether this would be suitable for a 181cm rider with normal body proportions? (maybe a little longer in the torso?)

Also, using it for longer distance events more than sprints (not such an aggressive position I suppose?)

Firstly, would like to state that I know TheCam and this is an absolutely cracking deal if the bike fits you. He is selling it for genuine reasons.

In terms of fiting 181cms, I am 182cms and ride a small (same bike). I would suggest you would be small to medium.

That frame, those wheels...

Bargain of the century!

I wish I was taller.

Can any of the more senior members shine the light on whether this would be suitable for a 181cm rider with normal body proportions? (maybe a little longer in the torso?)

Also, using it for longer distance events more than sprints (not such an aggressive position I suppose?)

Hey mate, i am 182cm and ride an Medium E114.

Would you sell the wheels separate?

Edited by skip9

Firstly, would like to state that I know TheCam and this is an absolutely cracking deal if the bike fits you. He is selling it for genuine reasons.

In terms of fiting 181cms, I am 182cms and ride a small (same bike). I would suggest you would be small to medium.

as if you are 4cm taller than me steno!

I am in no way affiliated with Steno nor do I confirm or deny his allegations.... Are you riding this weekend misery guts?

:lol:

I can also vouch for The Cam's integrity. Sold me his "Cammondale" at a bargain price and was everything and more than promised. Goes like a rocket (or would if I trained a little) but you may need to remove a couple of kilos of extraneous stickers after it arrives. :lol:

Has your Grandmother been over and done some bench press?

Are you riding this weekend misery guts?

Yes Saturday, 7.30 Luna

Is that some sort of custom stem?? Is it removeable?

Argon doesn't use a standard stem system. It is removable, but not sure why you would to; you want to attach your handle bars with the intergrated system somehow. It has plenty of adjustment through the pads.

Edited by Steno

SOLD! To the Cane Toad with questionable sexuality....

Yeah that really narrows it down... :lol:

Sign in to follow this