Trizone

Is this the Fastest Triathlon and Time Trial Bike on the Planet?

252767New_001.jpg

MMMMMmmmmmmnice Zipp 2001! Welchys old bike of choice.

Would look better with a Zipp Disc and a Zipp tri Spoke on the front!

It seems the bike has had no time in the wind tunnel. The leading manufacturers don't just test bikes in the tunnel, they design and engineer them there. Without some sort of objective testing we can't really tell how "fast" this bike is. Things that look fast often aren't and vice versa.

Other than beam design it looks to have no really design improvements over the older bikes such as the Zipp. In regards to how aero - Cobb tested a Zipp and Hotta with 12 current aero frames including a P4 and Shiv. The Zipp was fast for its time but only mid pack from what's on offer now...

http://johncobbresearch.wordpress.com/2009.../more-training/

I had several people ask me about the Hotta and Zipp bike results vs the new dogs on the block. I’m writing an article for Triathlete Magazine so you’ll have to wait but I will say that the Zipp was a little more aero than the Hotta and they were both just above mid pac for all the other frames. It was cool to look at these older frames and get to test them against some new frames, those old bikes did pretty good.

Im riding this at the moment,, I reckon its a tad quicker than Beam Boys bike!

2264072780101159333S600x600Q85.jpg

Back to the more important topic, how come every thread about bikes these days somehow descends down to roxii's freaking Specialized. I'm sick of it. :lol::):lol: I can't afford something like that.

zx2s1u.jpg

Value for money?