Sign in to follow this  
TRI TTX

TOP END TIME TRIALS BARS FOR A GREAT PRICE - NEW IN BOX

I believe these bars can't be purchased in Australia

Check out the details on line

Retail is $600 pounds or $990 USD

Retail does not include stem which I WILL include (ITM vision max stem - new in box)

THese are still in the box never used

Have any questions, please feel free to ask

This package would cost approx. $1500 but I am selling NEW still in box now for $900

If you think you can get these online for a better price feel welcome to let those

who are interested know on hear by posting the link to that website... If you can't

give us a weblink to a site offering the SAME bars for a better price then don't waste mine

or their time. cheers

post-15033-1269734464_thumb.jpg

I believe these bars can't be purchased in Australia

Check out the details on line

Retail is $600 pounds or $990 USD

Retail does not include stem which I WILL include (ITM vision max stem - new in box)

THese are still in the box never used

Have any questions, please feel free to ask

This package would cost approx. $1500 but I am selling NEW still in box now for $900

If you think you can get these online for a better price feel welcome to let those

who are interested know on hear by posting the link to that website... If you can't

give us a weblink to a site offering the SAME bars for a better price then don't waste mine

or their time. cheers

OH and to show you how much they cost (price is just for bars not including stem and postage... which I don't believe they do to Australia)

http://www.3-athlon.com/product.php?productid=1366

You're a persistant one aren't you?

not sure how this relates to your interest in the bars but

I thought we all (athletes) were

sorry mate, i was $70 out and they are $770 with free postage. Chain reaction cycles. Not currently in stock, but have emailed them and they arent an issue to get in. Sorry to disapoint you, but i dont speak crap and you wanted me to post this info. for all those who are so keen but havent yet purchased the bars.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=36180

FREE postage to Australia... that does sound like a first. I would recommend anyone interested in getting a set of getting a top end set of TT

bars to e-mail these guys! however as they say is 600 retail which at current exchange rate is $1,000. not including stem

I question the postage being free but fair enough. So would still be $1200 retail

Stil a saving on a new set of $300.

I will however offer to drop price to $850

I think is a good price but upto you. At least you can see these bars before buying! oh and i have it in stock and can have now

how many water bottle holders do these come with?

None! these are top end bars at great value. At the end of the week I will list on ebay.

Wanted to allow (non time wasters) from transitions the chance to get them

You've been offering these bars to the non time wasters on here for about 12 months now, have a look in the mirror TTX, the only person wasting time here is you.

Tip for you as well, they won't sell on ebay at the price you're asking either (despite ALL the people expressing a keen interst in them).

You've been offering these bars to the non time wasters on here for about 12 months now, have a look in the mirror TTX, the only person wasting time here is you.

Tip for you as well, they won't sell on ebay at the price you're asking either (despite ALL the people expressing a keen interst in them).

When I say time wasters I mean people who have nothing to do but try and make smart remarks. Sadly thats how it is on hear. plenty of them

I would welcome people to make offers then again you get more people who think they are funny. Things only sell if there

are people that need what you are selling. I think its more to do with the fact there isn't many people who are after a new set of bars

rather then the price

mate, it was the price to start with. I tried to tell you that, but you wanted proof so I gave it to you. Then, you still seem to want to question it and the free postage. People on here are al;ways after stuff, bars included - look at all the other that sell.......

So then, it goes to your attitude. If you were willing to sell them for a reasonable price (ie. what I can get them for elsewhere), I was keen so not wasting your time - although I fail to see how asking a question in relation to your sale is wasting your time of you want to sell the product. I wouldnt buy anything from you now on principal, because you have acted like a dick, and in the end have simply shit canned those that may have been interested in helping you out.

Good luck with your sale on ebay.

People on here are al;ways after stuff, bars included - look at all the other that sell.......

100% agre.

I have bought and sold a few items from trannies. Satisfaction rate 100%.

Right price and right attitude will sell a product.

People here get to know who is straight up and who are not.

mate, it was the price to start with. I tried to tell you that, but you wanted proof so I gave it to you. Then, you still seem to want to question it and the free postage. People on here are al;ways after stuff, bars included - look at all the other that sell.......

So then, it goes to your attitude. If you were willing to sell them for a reasonable price (ie. what I can get them for elsewhere), I was keen so not wasting your time - although I fail to see how asking a question in relation to your sale is wasting your time of you want to sell the product. I wouldnt buy anything from you now on principal, because you have acted like a dick, and in the end have simply shit canned those that may have been interested in helping you out.

Good luck with your sale on ebay.

I have worked in the bike industry for 5 years and what you may not realise is that we don't care you until your an actual buyer, we have the goods

so unless you say, i'm interested, can we sort something out on price. don't waste our time. On principal i think your dick. So go get it somewhere else

100% agre.

I have bought and sold a few items from trannies. Satisfaction rate 100%.

Right price and right attitude will sell a product.

People here get to know who is straight up and who are not.

I agree as I have bought online that price is everything, attitude is a tough one since you never get to meet the person

and have no idea who they are. I have simply offered an item that is hard to come by and asked people no to keep putting bullshit posts

up. Some people ask about the item as they are interested... if they ask for a better price, thats fine. if they put stupid comments which has nothing do with the product... thats what i have a problem with! as im sure anyone who has tried selling products on hear have

I've also sold plenty of items on here, it always comes down to price.

If you are a shop selling with a warranty etc you can offer items at close to rrp, if you're just a punter like the rest of us then you're going to have to try a lot harder than you are to move the item(s).

Oh and by the way I do have a little bit of a background in sales, if you'd like some tips on selling feel free to ask (you'll have to actually listen to the answers you get though, you haven't so far). You telling us an item represents fantastic value means nothing, the marketplace is telling you that your item is not representative of value.

You sure haven't learnt much in your 5 years in the business, probably why I buy a lot of my stuff o/s, guys like you trying to tell me that something at a 50% markup on what I can buy it for o/s represents value.

Edited by raccoon

I've also sold plenty of items on here, it always comes down to price.

If you are a shop selling with a warranty etc you can offer items at close to rrp, if you're just a punter like the rest of us then you're going to have to try a lot harder than you are to move the item(s).

Oh and by the way I do have a little bit of a background in sales, if you'd like some tips on selling feel free to ask (you'll have to actually listen to the answers you get though, you haven't so far). You telling us an item represents fantastic value means nothing, the marketplace is telling you that your item is not representative of value.

You sure haven't learnt much in your 5 years in the business, probably why I buy a lot of my stuff o/s, guys like you trying to tell me that something at a 50% markup on what I can buy it for o/s represents value.

LOL

Is that the best you can come up with?

I'll give you the first 'Raccoon Super Sales Technique' tip for free, as I know you are just too embarassed to ask.

It's a good idea not to call all of your potential buyers Dicks on a public forum.

I'm interested, however you must send the bars and your bank details to my cousin Marco first. I am a Nigerean Prince and my family'ss money and assets have been frozen and I cannot access the money until you have provided me with your personal bank details. If you send me your bank details, your date of birth and the time trial bars, I will instruct my cousin to reward you handsomely.

But you must do this quickly. My country is being overrun by rebel forces and they will soon take my money from my family. I must "bling up" my time trial bike before they take over my homeland.

I can understand where this tri ttx dude is coming from. I put something up on the bv forum ages ago and recieved 3 pages of "ooo thats nice" and "wish i could afford it" which is annoying. He has responded badly to questions though...

He's been listing these bars for months without anything more than a product shot ripped off the net and assertions as to the value that a purchase from him represents despite the fact that he's asking over $200 more than the price you can source them from o/s.

He's done the same thing with a bike and other sets of bars under 2 user names over the past 3 years or so. About time he figured it out.

I'm pretty sure you'll be stuck with the TT bars now, so will you sell me the left arm rest NOW?

I can understand where this tri ttx dude is coming from. I put something up on the bv forum ages ago and recieved 3 pages of "ooo thats nice" and "wish i could afford it" which is annoying. He has responded badly to questions though...

Probably a fair call, like you say it can be frustrating but probably also have to take each question as if they are fair questions as

it is sometimes hard to tell tone on the internet. Apologies to those who were interested but had to listen to me and others talking crap.

Appreciate your input Blair

I'm pretty sure you'll be stuck with the TT bars now, so will you sell me the left arm rest NOW?

Sorry but the bars are new in the box and will stay in the box. I have a mate who I train with who is interested in looking at them

Thanks for the offer though

Im calling bullshit on you again TTX, if you've got a mate who you train with who's interested in them, why even post an ad?

Every time you post an ad there's somebody interested, I think in sales speak you're trying to 'create a sense of urgency' nice try but we all know that there's nobody on the other side at that price.

When are you going to re-list the wheels and bike?

Did you ever buy the new plasma? They've been out for 3 years now.

Did you ever buy the TTX? or are you waiting for the speed concept now? Going to change your user name again?

There is a guy wanting to sell an item, he sets a price.

If your interested contact him and if you feel the price is high then perhaps haggle.

If your not interested then, who cares if the price is high.

The only person who loses is the seller because the price is to high. He'll learn or he will not.

Pretty simple!

Im calling bullshit on you again TTX, if you've got a mate who you train with who's interested in them, why even post an ad?

Every time you post an ad there's somebody interested, I think in sales speak you're trying to 'create a sense of urgency' nice try but we all know that there's nobody on the other side at that price.

When are you going to re-list the wheels and bike?

Did you ever buy the new plasma? They've been out for 3 years now.

Did you ever buy the TTX? or are you waiting for the speed concept now? Going to change your user name again?

Call what you want... My mate has been using a road bike with clip on bars but is looking at building up a tri bike

Wasn't building a sense of urgency just stating that bars will be sold if not on hear as one stated that they wouldn't be sold

The wheels were sold a month ago.

My plasma was sold last year and the orbea was sold at the start of the year

I don't do triathlon anymore hence why I sold all my gear

Won't be changing my mind as i don't come on much as i'm bit out of the triathlon lingo

Hopefully will get a chance to race you on the track at states or national's next year

best of luck

Wanted to allow (non time wasters) from transitions the chance to get them

How much time does it take to read and answer a post on Trannies anyway?

Maybe reading lessons might help speed up all the time wasting you have to deal with. :lol:

How much time does it take to read and answer a post on Trannies anyway?

Maybe reading lessons might help speed up all the time wasting you have to deal with. :lol:

Point made. people like you making comments when they should be out training... or working

Sign in to follow this