Sign in to follow this  
Hymie

Bike Pjorn

Noice bike, but black knee warmers with white out fit, Yo would not approve. From slowtwitch.com

trekkswiss.jpg

Edited by Hymie

They are some crazy wheel stickers

Talking of crazy wheels, anyone on here ride on pittwater road, northern beaches and have their aero wheels all lit up with LEDs? Keep seeing this guy, early mornings, on a TT bike with wheels lit up like an xmas tree, quite cool to see.

They are some crazy wheel stickers

They certainly are. I was trying to work out what wheels they are, I've managed to work out they are Bontrager's, but not sure of the model.

Talking of crazy wheels, anyone on here ride on pittwater road, northern beaches and have their aero wheels all lit up with LEDs? Keep seeing this guy, early mornings, on a TT bike with wheels lit up like an xmas tree, quite cool to see.

Yep see that guy on my morning rides - i always see him on the otherside of the road, but does it give any visibility from behind?

Yep I've seen this guy around too, often see him up on Warringah Rd near Skyline shops whilst I'm out on early morning runs. Looks quite impressive in the dark, and he is certainly very visible!! Hope he doesn't come across an officer of the law in a bad mood, because they might have something to say about the legality of having red and blue flashing LEDs on a vehicle :S

They certainly are. I was trying to work out what wheels they are, I've managed to work out they are Bontrager's, but not sure of the model.

Aeolus 9.0 Tubular Linky

Initially thought they were rebadged 1080's

Conor

How is this bike standing?

jd_uhcphx_819_edit_edit_600.jpg

Is it lighter than air? rolling down a hill? cgi?

looks disturbingly similar to a ridley noah...

looks disturbingly similar to a ridley noah...

I've got a rear light that flashes red then blue LED's great for catching the attention of cars coming from behind. I bought it as I saw one on a bike on a night ride and decided I want one as every time I loomed up I thought "cops" so I was hoping that others would do the same.

Got it ages ago at SBR in Melb but haven seen one since would like another spare.

Any ideas how these wheels are lit up with led's ?

I've got a rear light that flashes red then blue LED's great for catching the attention of cars coming from behind. I bought it as I saw one on a bike on a night ride and decided I want one as every time I loomed up I thought "cops" so I was hoping that others would do the same.

Got it ages ago at SBR in Melb but haven seen one since would like another spare.

Any ideas how these wheels are lit up with led's ?

Could be one of these.

while we are on the line of tandems, I recall coming across this one a little while ago and going ...."why" ...... then I suppose "why not" :lol:wooden_bike01_550x413.jpg

Initially thought they were rebadged 1080's

Speaking of rebadged

jjutt4.jpg

Anything look funny here :lol:

Speaking of rebadged

jjutt4.jpg

Anything look funny here :lol:

I know a bloke who bought a Fuji and ended up with a P3 - but they did not rebadge it (or charge extra).