Guest Gimili

Colonoscopy

Guest Gimili

well today was much more pleasant the last night. have no idea where the fluid come from but was raining up to when I went bed circa the footy show, slept all night, then rained on awakening. had to be at the hospital at 7am and got another dose of rain away there. weighed in at 94.9, blood pressure 105/59, pulse was 48.

anyway, come 9am they came and got me, whacked a canular in the arm I went to sleep and it was all done by 10am. Woke up, gave me a plate of sangas and a litre of water and put another litre in me via the canular. Got some massive long farts happenning with no smell - they blow you up to assist with the camera work. they let me go about noon.

Took a bioposy, get results of that wednesday but he said no ulcerative collitis (which pleasantly surprised him) but irritable bowel syndrome - figure thats a good thing

hopefully I can get back to some proper training very quickly.

Took a bioposy, get results of that wednesday but he said no ulcerative collitis ...

Too bad, you probably won't be prescribed steroids now :lol:

I had ulcerative collitis and after a course of steroids (even though cortico type) they still helped improve things. Maybe it was just being healthy again but I felt like I got performance boost. After that a course of schelazopyrene (sp). I haven't had a bout for a few years now. I don't know how they will treat IBS, maybe with yoghurt? and bio bacteria?

Guest Gimili
Too bad, you probably won't be prescribed steroids now :lol:

I had ulcerative collitis and after a course of steroids (even though cortico type) they still helped improve things. Maybe it was just being healthy again but I felt like I got performance boost. After that a course of schelazopyrene (sp). I haven't had a bout for a few years now. I don't know how they will treat IBS, maybe with yoghurt? and bio bacteria?

could handle yoghurt :lol: - I wait to wednesday to find out i guess

Wait for it...............

Thanks for the updates so far Gimili. Hope you're not too bummed with the diagnosis, but at least they have gotten to the bottom of your problem.

I hope you remembered to arske as many questions as possible - you don't want any important points slipping through the crack.

Once you are provided with some answers you will start to feel hole again

etc etc

:lol::lol::D:D:D

Seriously mate, hope you are well on the way to recovery and can get back to normal soon.

Cheers

well today was much more pleasant the last night. have no idea where the fluid come from but was raining up to when I went bed circa the footy show, slept all night, then rained on awakening. had to be at the hospital at 7am and got another dose of rain away there. weighed in at 94.9, blood pressure 105/59, pulse was 48.

anyway, come 9am they came and got me, whacked a canular in the arm I went to sleep and it was all done by 10am. Woke up, gave me a plate of sangas and a litre of water and put another litre in me via the canular. Got some massive long farts happenning with no smell - they blow you up to assist with the camera work. they let me go about noon.

Took a bioposy, get results of that wednesday but he said no ulcerative collitis (which pleasantly surprised him) but irritable bowel syndrome - figure thats a good thing

hopefully I can get back to some proper training very quickly.

as i lay on bed for my check, i looked up at doctor and said" no chocolates, flowers or dinner, just straight in? " result just huge hemmeroids(sic)

as i lay on bed for my check, i looked up at doctor and said" no chocolates, flowers or dinner, just straight in? " result just huge hemmeroids(sic)

Lubricant costs extra. I blame John Howard

OMG, you had a general? You lucky bugger. I've had them with just valium or some crap, which was revolting.

Please to hear it's not UC, but at least then they would know how to treat you (Salazopyrin). IBS has no real treatment because it's not a definite, diagnosable disease, more like a description of the symptoms. Some people have success by reducing wheat intake, maybe worth a try.

Guest Gimili

very light general too so I didn't feel crap when I woke... must admit diet wise, just want a normal diet back - mates daughter is a naturpath and has suggested some of this bioceuticals activeflora..

see what the quack says wednesday first though

OMG, you had a general? You lucky bugger. I've had them with just valium or some crap, which was revolting.

Please to hear it's not UC, but at least then they would know how to treat you (Salazopyrin). IBS has no real treatment because it's not a definite, diagnosable disease, more like a description of the symptoms. Some people have success by reducing wheat intake, maybe worth a try.