Guest Mister Marsellus Wallace

Certain items for sale

Would anyone be interested in the following....

A 2009 Orbea Orca roadie (still in plastic bubble wrap and yet to be built) with Arione carbon seat and yep 7900 (i.e. latest) dura ace? Complete bike I hear going for around the ten large mark will go for seven no questions asked... :lol: All brand new never even built up etc etc.

Another identical bike with a couple of thousand kays on it for a few grand less..

An Orbea TT bike that may or may not have won Hawaii? This bike includes Zipp wheels...

A lot of Zipp wheels?

A lot of profile stuff?

A lot of other miscellaneous stuff?

Itemised list to follow but thought I might chuck this up here for your interest.... The top bike is definitely for sale. The second two will be soon.

PM for details.

Hey mate

interested in the TT bike & the good wife may even let me get some new zipps.

Dave

Would anyone be interested in the following....

A 2009 Orbea Orca roadie (still in plastic bubble wrap and yet to be built) with Arione carbon seat and yep 7900 (i.e. latest) dura ace? Complete bike I hear going for around the ten large mark will go for seven no questions asked... :lol: All brand new never even built up etc etc.

Another identical bike with a couple of thousand kays on it for a few grand less..

An Orbea TT bike that may or may not have won Hawaii? This bike includes Zipp wheels...

A lot of Zipp wheels?

A lot of profile stuff?

A lot of other miscellaneous stuff?

Itemised list to follow but thought I might chuck this up here for your interest.... The top bike is definitely for sale. The second two will be soon.

PM for details.

Edited by Bored@work

Would one of the profile bits be a set of Carbon one piece profile bars MMW? CX1.5 i think?

Im riding one of these at the moment and there is certainly nothing not to like about it....except maybe the RRP!

Interested in Orca bike and wheels for sure. maybe even TT bike.

Get the list up.

Bew

I'm interested in a derailler cable if there's one available......... :lol::lol:

Geez... I've never seen so much interest in stuff that may or may not be for sale.

Just thinking the same thing.

It looks like I was the first sucker to take the bait :lol:

Sorry interested parties, will happen, just a matter of scheduling conflicts at present. Stay tuned.