willie

FOR SALE - Cervelo P3C 56cm

how about i give you $20 to burn the azzurri? :lol::lol:

An effigy to the cycling gods!!!! :D

Guest scooter
5 hungee AND

a hazy picture of Plaz having sex with the Loch Ness monster !!!

only 24hr offer.

Any likeness of Scooter to the aforementioned 'Loch Ness Monster' is purely coincidental.

NZ$198

Oh, I thought we were reducing the amount gradually. My mistake :lol:

No worries, 100 trillion Zimbabwe dollars (that's about $33 - seriously)

$415 and a slightly used Azzurri............

How about a revised offer -

a slightly used Azzurri............

Guest Special K

i'll give you $200 and directions to the 4 floors of whores in singapore :lol:

come on CQ !!

he has bought and sold another 3 bikes since then :lol:

Hiltz is the goldfish of triathlon...aaawww look a nice shiny bike...10 seconds later...aaawww look a nice shiny bike :lol:

Hiltz is the goldfish of triathlon...aaawww look a nice shiny bike...10 seconds later...aaawww look a nice shiny bike :lol:

:lol::D

Did you sell it Hiltz?

Not yet, I am riding it again :lol: Kinda left myself short a TT bike, lent all my go fast gear out (i mean all of it, disc, helmet wheels etc).

But i must say i dont know why i want to sell it... It's an awesome bike! will be good to get the Venom back and compare.

:D

Can someone change my ID thingy to goldfish? hahahahahaha.... i like it!

Cervelo P3C 2006

In very good condition. My bro mostly rode this bike. Hasn't seen a huge amount of riding and if I keep it, it wont. Not now that I own a couple of Ceepo's (honestly only kept it as I was unconvinced Ceepo actually delivered what it promised)

Has DA shifters and Deraliers, Ultegra chain and Casette, FSA Crankset and BB, with Cervelo Brakes (as it came new pretty much). Selle San Marco Triathgel Saddle (pick has the Cervelo seat, but i dont have it anymore), Easton Vista Wheelset (does NOT come with my sexy zipps as in the photo, it was the only photo I had on my phone of it) Vision TT bars and brake levers. Will come with whatever the pedals are on it as well.

If you want better photo’s or anything let me know, I will be able to get them to you pretty soon.

Open to offers before it get puts on ebay next week.

cervelo.jpg

85mm Carbon Wheelset

Wheels that I rode along with the P3 in Geelong earlier in the year… They go alright, but I bought Zippies, so they need to find a home where they will be used and loved (all they do is sit in my garage now). Seen very little use (less than 500kms, about 12 months old). Tyres wont come glued, you will need to take em and learn how to do that (they are currently glued with tape, but the tape is all but stuffed so I am taking it off). Vittoria Evo Corsa something or other tyres (I think CX). Will throw in a spare with Valve extensions ready to go… No cassette but will take shimano 8/9/10 speed.

Same as P3C, will take offers before they hit Ebay, also let me know if you want pics.

Orca Predator Wetsuit

A couple of years old, was actually another Trannies wettie (Richie)before he decided he liked mine better :lol: So he is using mine and doesn't want (nor need) this one...

size 6, i think would fit someone around 65-70kgs and about 172-180cms (although these are my rough guestimates, to lazy to get the orca size chart thingy, SORRY!)

$1000-

You want to give me $1k, generous of you... Bike and wheels were sold ages ago and I gave the wettie to one of the younger guys round here... so all gone!

You want to give me $1k, generous of you... Bike and wheels were sold ages ago and I gave the wettie to one of the younger guys round here... so all gone!

ok, $1100- for a ceepo.