willie

FOR SALE - Cervelo P3C 56cm

Cervelo P3C 2006

In very good condition. My bro mostly rode this bike. Hasn't seen a huge amount of riding and if I keep it, it wont. Not now that I own a couple of Ceepo's (honestly only kept it as I was unconvinced Ceepo actually delivered what it promised)

Has DA shifters and Deraliers, Ultegra chain and Casette, FSA Crankset and BB, with Cervelo Brakes (as it came new pretty much). Selle San Marco Triathgel Saddle (pick has the Cervelo seat, but i dont have it anymore), Easton Vista Wheelset (does NOT come with my sexy zipps as in the photo, it was the only photo I had on my phone of it) Vision TT bars and brake levers. Will come with whatever the pedals are on it as well.

If you want better photo’s or anything let me know, I will be able to get them to you pretty soon.

Open to offers before it get puts on ebay next week.

cervelo.jpg

85mm Carbon Wheelset

Wheels that I rode along with the P3 in Geelong earlier in the year… They go alright, but I bought Zippies, so they need to find a home where they will be used and loved (all they do is sit in my garage now). Seen very little use (less than 500kms, about 12 months old). Tyres wont come glued, you will need to take em and learn how to do that (they are currently glued with tape, but the tape is all but stuffed so I am taking it off). Vittoria Evo Corsa something or other tyres (I think CX). Will throw in a spare with Valve extensions ready to go… No cassette but will take shimano 8/9/10 speed.

Same as P3C, will take offers before they hit Ebay, also let me know if you want pics.

Orca Predator Wetsuit

A couple of years old, was actually another Trannies wettie (Richie)before he decided he liked mine better :lol: So he is using mine and doesn't want (nor need) this one...

size 6, i think would fit someone around 65-70kgs and about 172-180cms (although these are my rough guestimates, to lazy to get the orca size chart thingy, SORRY!)

Edited by hiltz

Your seat is too high :lol:

And there is too many spacers, the photo isn't perfect, will wait for something from freak, i forgot to put the word challenge in the title, what else have i missed? lol

And there is too many spacers, the photo isn't perfect, will wait for something from freak, i forgot to put the word challenge in the title, what else have i missed? lol

Non drive side photo, not in big chain ring... damn ST has me brainwashed :lol:

Edit: Ok so it is in the big chain ring :lol:

Edited by Mr Tinman

great beginners pack

I'll give you $200 the lot delivered & I'll use it for the BRW series I'm training up for???

Thanks

Edited by rod2day86

I'll give you $200 the lot delivered & I'll use it for the BRW series I'm training up for???

Best offer I've had so far :lol:

tell em how much you want for it son

I dunno?? what is it worth? that's the whole point, i haven't got that far with it yet! Only decided to sell a couple of things when i decided i wanted to buy something else :lol: Useless i know, but i need a MTB, the old crack'n'fail lefty jekyll has just about had it maybe???

Any who i need to go swim a few kms over lunch...

Best offer I've had so far :lol:

201 :lol: Hiltz damn you have some toys.

Would have thought one of these would be in the 4k region

I dunno?? what is it worth? that's the whole point, i haven't got that far with it yet! Only decided to sell a couple of things when i decided i wanted to buy something else :lol: Useless i know, but i need a MTB, the old crack'n'fail lefty jekyll has just about had it maybe???

Any who i need to go swim a few kms over lunch...

$10 for the lefty

Geez Hiltz, that Orca wetsuit better not be the one that I donated to you to pass onto your lil darkie mate from the Solomons for Noosa...which i notcied he wasnt wearing in the pics I saw........ :lol::D

Yeh....trying to flog off something that you accepted for gratis as a donation for a 3rd party...that's a karma killer Bro...... :lol:

Geez Hiltz, that Orca wetsuit better not be the one that I donated to you to pass onto your lil darkie mate from the Solomons for Noosa...which i notcied he wasnt wearing in the pics I saw........ :lol::D

Yeh....trying to flog off something that you accepted for gratis as a donation for a 3rd party...that's a karma killer Bro...... :lol:

i'm gonna kick in for hiltz here - the wetsuit he is selling was actually mine, i just needed a bigger one so i traded hiltz size 6.5 for my 6. good bloke that hiltz. anyway its a long john and has pretty well no wear, maybe 3 races?

A 6.5 Predator ? That wasn't Hiltz's...............

ahhh well...........

ahhh well...........

yeh but the one he gave me was a long john...not full sleeve

Yoyo, FFS mate no way i would sell a wettie that was a donation... Easy does it dude.

I had a 6.5 long john, richie had a 6 in the lond john, he got too fat for it so i swapped him.

Your suit is hanging next to another couple of suits, waiting to return to yepoon with a different brown man.... Mate i didnt give it to Leban, no point when the water over there is ~30 degrees.

ahhh well...........

YES IT WAS!!!

(not being rude just thought I'd ask again because you didn't see/answer the first time, would the bike fit me and what is the tallest it could fit, (180 on the rise)? If so 202 (Edit 204$)

Edited by triaddict

201 :lol: Hiltz damn you have some toys.

Would have thought one of these would be in the 4k region

Some toys... this is my garage, all the important "toys" are in my lounge/dining area on show :D cars, who needs em...

garage.jpg

where do I get a job that pays like that ??

er not here... just don't own a car, have any debt and be as single as possible... Just the car thing alone saves big $$$

would the bike fit me and what is the tallest it could fit, (180 on the rise)? If so 202

Well lemme see the dude that rides it is about 192cm I am 185 and rode it, with a few adjustments it would fit.. but looking for a few more $$$ than 204...

Fairy Muff. Case closed.

Phew, the karma gods missed me this time... dunno about saturday when i flatted on the bowery though :lol: Pain in the ass thats for sure (but maybe they weren't built to go bush trails??)

Guest scooter
garage.jpg

All your seats are too high :lol:

Hiltz please remove your reponse from the post regarding the new bike..... You have the disease just nod and move along. :lol:

Definatley some safety issues need to be addressed going by that photo.

The rear door which would also act as a fire exit is totally blocked by 2 bikes and a potential bar fridge.

You are placing peoples lives at risk.

oh .... $250 for the bike.

Shame you ain't in Melbourne. I'm kinda in the market for a TT rig, but i've got no idea what bike size i'd ride. I ride a 58cm Scott CR1 for road with only one small spacer. But TT bikes, they seem different sizes completely and having never been on one i'd love to sit on the trainer to see if this would fit as i'm not overly flexible.

Shame you ain't in Melbourne. I'm kinda in the market for a TT rig, but i've got no idea what bike size i'd ride. I ride a 58cm Scott CR1 for road with only one small spacer. But TT bikes, they seem different sizes completely and having never been on one i'd love to sit on the trainer to see if this would fit as i'm not overly flexible.

I don't think you would be too pushed to find someone in Melbourne with a 56cm P3 that's for sure!

Hiltz please remove your reponse from the post regarding the new bike..... You have the disease just nod and move along. :lol:

N + 1 (were N is the number already owned) is all we need to know... :D

The rear door which would also act as a fire exit is totally blocked by 2 bikes and a potential bar fridge.

You are placing peoples lives at risk.

Yeah maybe, but there is a big huge ass garage door that they can get out of... So no biggy. My bike are more important :D

your just jealous i have a bar fridge and lots of bikes :D Pitty i gave up the bottle. didnt even drink on new years ;) anyone need a bar fridge......????

I promise i don't block any doors inside the house, but there are bikes lining my walls a little bit, a couple of Ceepo's, a couple of cervelo's a g-g-giant ( :blink:) in my dining room, don't even think about sitting at the table cause it's a work bench! Nothing better than bikes everywhere!!!

Sure a couple of my house mates don't think so though... :lol:

Guest scooter
I don't think you would be too pushed to find someone in Melbourne with a 56cm P3 that's for sure!

Clitoris bike.

sorry groucho but 300 for a very good fairly new P3 isn't that serious, no offence

Unless you were joking, I can never tell

sorry groucho but 300 for a very good fairly new P3 isn't that serious, no offence

Unless you were joking, I can never tell

He must have been joking, thats a rip off I meant $200 for the bike, wheels & wettie.

Honestly who would pay good $$$ in this economic climate when you can get a NEW P4 with sub nine & 808 for just $10k US! ($20mil Aus)

I'm desperate. I'm down to my last four bikes in my garage!!!! & only one set of race wheels. Two wetsuits & six pairs of runnners

Please Hitz I'm having withdrawls.

I'm desperate. I'm down to my last four bikes in my garage!!!! & only one set of race wheels. Two wetsuits & six pairs of runnners

I feel for you dude... I think everyone should own AT LEAST one bike for each day of the week....

well I'm sorry then the bike has to be mine, I only own 1 and 1 set of wheels full stop, (yes I use the same wheels for training and racing)

Ok looks like I'm probably not going to get teh bike so I'll tell you now it will go for at least 1000$ onEbay.

How deep are the rim on the wheels (have they got deep rims) if so 40$ bucks

Look, here is the embarrasing truth.

I have a 4 year old Trek 1200 as my only bike, no race wheels, 1 pair of running / race shoes and a suspect engine..... I need this bike more than anything to realise my dream of world domination.

$410, a picture of me in the running shoes and I will pick the bike up.

$415 and a slightly used Azzurri............

how about i give you $20 to burn the azzurri? :lol::lol: