Yurtie

Wear are the best massage places?

I'm interested to know everybody's favourite massage places. I want to know the best ones for each of the capital cities.

Recommendations please.

Melbourne Sports Massage in Bentleigh (Melbourne) $64 hr, very easy get 10% discount

Shameless plug for my work.

Guest TheCrab

I have to give a big shout out for Ian Ingram of the Bilbys Tri club here in Canberra. No frills great massage. $50 gets an hour of massage from someone who knows his stuff.

oily Al Davidson has always looked after a lot of top class athletes on the Gold Coast , he must be nearly retiring now though

I would have to say Ian Ingram in Canberra, have a regular massage with him, $60 for a one off but $55 if you go regularly, like me. Part of the maintenance program to keep me injury free and on my feet.

Kas

"Cemberlitas Hamami" on Peykhane St , Sultanhamet, Istanbul... oh, and ask for Ivan...

Any traditional Turkish Hammam in Istanbul,... you won't look back... no pun intended.

NOT THE KOREAN BATH HOUSE !!!!!! they go places no other man should go... :lol:

Happy Daize

:lol:

JRP

Ian Ingram in Canberra - as previously said. Also does house calls which is great for after long runs

Discounts for members of Bilby's, CORC, and I think TriACT

Guest Schnapper Head

Roman Room - Daily Planet, Horne Street, Elsternwick....Tell 'em Schnapper sent ya. You'll get the bonus plan.... :lol::lol:

Edited by Schnapper Head

Brad Hughes (Medirub Australia) in Sydney CBD on Macquarie Street. 0414 896 541

And for injuries speak with Paul Driscoll at Quaytherapy (02 9241 2870) on Bridge St in Sydney CBD. Don't use someone else in the same practice, just this guy!! He's on the expensive side, but you're in good hands. He also does dry needling

Both of these guys are fantastic, anyone who knows me will know that i am very meticulous about everything, so I don't recommend anyone lightly.

Guest Special K

mermaids on courtenay place in wellington..otherwise known as the courtenay place aquatic centre :lol:

or just go to a physio and pretend you hurt yourself after you got into NZ and the good old taxpayer will cover everything under the good old ACC

Edited by Special K

In Brisbane, Kelly from No More Knots is awesome

Last time I went to her she made me cry. And she must be all of 40kg and just 5' high.

Last time I went to her she made me cry. And she must be all of 40kg and just 5' high.

Yeah, she's evil. But really, really good

On 18/03/2019 at 8:59 PM, Nirabella said:

Sydney's massage Parlours is arguably amongst the best in the world for quality and reliability of massage, attractiveness of masseuses, and most importantly, cleanliness, health & personal safety.

attractiveness of masseuses is what I always look for. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Peter said:

attractiveness of masseuses is what I always look for. 

8 minutes ago, flathead said:

reliability of massage is high on my list of priorities. wtf :)

See, it takes all kinds. Myself, when I go to a seedy massage parlour, cleanliness, health & personal safety are at the top of my list of priorities. ;)