Otter

Game On

which one wee'd their pants :lol: and who has 2 left feet ;) apparently :D:D

..............................you're not a true IM unless you've earned the goldern boot :D

:lol:;) but on the bike in a race- apparently :blink:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- what happens when you've had too much excitement and too little sleep.......................

after a weekend of very early mornings- thanks to Country Matters burning raisen bread and setting off fire alarms at 3:15am :D:blink: -

I was called into work this morning (didn't sleep well last night either) and got a really heavy patient load including one lady who really needed to be specialed in ICU.

For the first time in 24 years of nursing I totally lost my temper in frustration when people kept passing the buck when I was trying to organize care for this ill lady :lol::lol: - I threw a chart across the room in front of all the medical team (who were reviewing another patient), and then stormed out of the room.

I could feel the tears welling, but was so busy, and went to another patient to take out her vaginal pack and urinary catheter- promptly bursting into tears in front of her- yeah I know HTFU..................................other nurses came in to see if I was OK and offered to take over what I was doing. The look on the poor patients face was priceless as she also said- 'yes please go and have a break' :blush: - I think she was worried about an angry upset nurse taking out her vaginal pack- can't imagine why :D:D;) .

Anyway- I calmed down- said I was fine- and continued caring for her and made sure I gave her an extra long special shower ;) .

For the rest of the day when ever I had a chart in my hands every-one yelled- 'watch her- she's armed and dangerous' :blush:

Adequate rest and recovery is not something to take forgranted.

What hospital do you work again..... :lol::lol:

All jokes aside, please take care of yourself and give yourself the proper time to recover and sleep.

PS. I forgot how tall you are!!!! LOL.

Guest Special K
sunnygirl....

ZOMFG

:lol:

please dont tell me what a viginal pack is.......

:lol::D

ok if you do im not going to listen :D

i'm more interested in the extra special shower :D;)

..............................you're not a true IM unless you've earned the goldern boot :D

:lol::blink: but on the bike in a race- apparently ;)

he means from laughing so much with our break and enter... :lol::D:D

I have a swim tip for who ever that is front middle...

wetsuits work better done up at the back :D

Yeah but they are so comfy and much easier to get off the other way.......... :D:lol::lol:

Yes we do: GIRLS Team won.

Until the results are looked at officially also by a member of the male team, these results are VERY provisional :lol: (not actually easy to determine without knowing some real names)

At this stage Kokomo (male) is first over the line, and therefore puts the boys in the lead. :lol:

:lol::lol::D:D

Could not resist this one, GO THE GIRLS, this was a challenge and now definitely the longest thread in history?

Love Pam xx