Sign in to follow this  
damien613

polar 725x multisport

does anyone know where I can get the polar 725X multisport kit online for a relatively cheap price?

I cant seem to find the kit online however have priced it instores at $849.99 (850!) via rebel sport and a few other sport stores in melbourne.

at one stage rebel sport had previous years model for $400! so I am now kicking myself for not getting it (although funding didnt allow at the time anyway!) so am aiming to find somewhere around this price if possible.

I have done alot of searching, and can only seem to bring up the multisport watch, not the actual kit.. so I am well aware pbk stocks polar, though they dont seem to have the complete kit.

thanks

damien

Just to add

I bought my 725x multisport from my LBS when I got my bike (so got a small discount that way) but bought my CS200 off Ebay for $165 australian delivered which I think is about $100 dollars cheaper than Australia.

This place is about the cheapest I've seen for the Multipsort at $635 and they are Authorised. Athletic Edge

Edited by nealo

does anyone know where I can get the polar 725X multisport kit online for a relatively cheap price?

I cant seem to find the kit online however have priced it instores at $849.99 (850!) via rebel sport and a few other sport stores in melbourne.

at one stage rebel sport had previous years model for $400! so I am now kicking myself for not getting it (although funding didnt allow at the time anyway!) so am aiming to find somewhere around this price if possible.

I have done alot of searching, and can only seem to bring up the multisport watch, not the actual kit.. so I am well aware pbk stocks polar, though they dont seem to have the complete kit.

thanks

damien

340993[/snapback]

Try http://heartratemonitor.bizhosting.com. You will get one for around $400 AUD including postage. I bought my S625X from them a couple of years ago and have a few friends who have bought from them without any problems.

POT

thanks

damien

340993[/snapback]

Try http://heartratemonitor.bizhosting.com. You will get one for around $400 AUD including postage. I bought my S625X from them a couple of years ago and have a few friends who have bought from them without any problems.

POT

341031[/snapback]

amazing! thanks POT this is the best by far so looks like I'll be placing an order with this one...