Sign in to follow this  
parawolf

Zipp 404 for sale - Brand New

Zipp 404 tubulars with dimples de-stickered. Never ridden. Shimano freehub body.

Bought September 2007 on a whim, but now realise I don't really need them :lol:

Prefer to get a Powertap or save more money and get an SRM.

Comes with preglued on Conti Competitions w/ Chili compound, Zipp padded double wheelbag, Zipp Titanium Skewers.

$2500. (plus freight)

Located Melbourne, Vic.

Aint they like $1700 brand new from online shops?

334632[/snapback]

When T7 has them, they're $1800ish.

--Toby

When T7 has them, they're $1800ish.

--Toby

334674[/snapback]

Not tubulars though! :lol:

334677[/snapback]

And T7 has increased the price to $2k.

Plus these come with singles and a bag.

Still a bit expensive though.

And T7 has increased the price to $2k.

Plus these come with singles and a bag.

Still a bit expensive though.

334688[/snapback]

So T7's price is $2k, not including skewers (or at least not the Ti Skewers), not including the double wheel bag, and not including tyres.

So online price for the tyres is $130 for 2, bag is about $270, skewers are about $130.

Sure its close to what you could buy 'em new (buying online, hunting for best price), and its a bit under what I paid for them only a month ago at a Melbourne bike store. Not the bargin of the century, but i'm looking to recover 99% of my investment.

And no, i'm not willing to separate.

My final offer,

I'll give you $1 each for 13 of the spokes and $5 for the inner tubes but I don't need the actual tyre casings. And I'll give you $10 for the little carbon fibre plate thingy's that fit on the end of each hub.

When should I come round to pick it up?

My final offer,

I'll give you $1 each for 13 of the spokes and $5 for the inner tubes but I don't need the actual tyre casings. And I'll give you $10 for the little carbon fibre plate thingy's that fit on the end of each hub.

335582[/snapback]

are you a Free Mason? :lol:

My final offer,

335582[/snapback]

Tubular wheels with inner tubes Jono L. If you are going to give someone crap then at least get your facts half right. I assum the L is for LOSER.

As for the rest of you, if you dont want to buy his wheels then just stay out of the post. It just makes you look like idiots. How about you just go and give your own stuff away. Morons.

SSS

My final offer,

335582[/snapback]

Tubular wheels with inner tubes Jono L. If you are going to give someone crap then at least get your facts half right. I assum the L is for LOSER.

As for the rest of you, if you dont want to buy his wheels then just stay out of the post. It just makes you look like idiots. How about you just go and give your own stuff away. Morons.

SSS

336153[/snapback]

what time will you be around to pick up my stuff?

oh....and SSS,

have you ever cut a single in half and seen whats inside?

336242[/snapback]

My math is pretty good. If you cut a single in half, you get two halves :lol:

I am ok for gear thanks so I dont need anymore at the moment. I am sure if you advertise any gear that you dont need, someone will take it off your hands.

My final offer,

335582[/snapback]

SSS

336153[/snapback]

Just poking fun, no need to get all sandy, secondly, no need to get all personal but it seems you're the moron.

BTW- There is an inner tube INSIDE the tubular tyre, if you've ever seen one unstitched :lol:

Sign in to follow this