Leon

The Official Stoush Thread

I've been a fan of watching some of the stoushes on here in the past and have even been involved in one with me good mate, percenta (100%).

Interested in what the other fight fans out think in regards to who is ahead on points.

Feel free to add stoushes I've missed but after a quick think I've got the following,

Nige V Parky

Detai v Andy

Blew v South Australia

Blew v Irontrav (nice and fresh this one)

Braun v Newtown Jet

MMW v The former people's champ

Gunther v Big Kev

Plazbot v AP (oops sorry, that's the man love thread :lol: )

Keep up the good work fellas, get smart not personal, points for wit, I'll reserve my comments to see if this thread disappears quickly or others have had the same laughs I have watching it unfold and decide to comment.

Nige V Parky

I'm an amateur compare to these guys.

Blew v Sth Australia was for fun because I was bored.

Edited by blew

Yeah I think they are all a hoot! BUT sometimes I get sucked in a bit because if you don't have personal knowledge of the protagonists (shit is that how you speil it?) then you cannot tell how fair dinkum it all is or who is taking the piss out of whom!!!!

Still it's all fair in love and war!!!!!!

CHEERS

TIM

how about ...

blew v's slowtwits (in general) ...love this one

blew v's jayreale

yoyo v's slowtwits

...... v's slowtwits :lol:

how about ...

blew v's jayreale

That was never a stoush. Just me asking questions about a belovered slowtwitter.

We have actually been chatting a bit. he is a great bloke. Still show never have taken that photo.

Guest Chookster
Kamahl vs the Queen 

FM

312914[/snapback]

Which one? :D

I think a stoush needs to involve more than 1 reply from each participant. In the case of Kamahl Vs. the Queen, it sort of went like this:

Bernie you're a ****

Kamahl you're a W**ker... oh and you're also banned! :lol::lol::D

FatPom vs OLT Centennial Park showdown will never be topped.

Nige vs PV

312940[/snapback]

Both good calls Parky. I do miss PV, I havent seen him for ages. Wonder if he managed to perfect his craft :lol:

Guest Mister Marsellus Wallace
Kamahl vs the Queen 

FM

312914[/snapback]

I think a stoush needs to involve more than 1 reply from each participant. In the case of Kamahl Vs. the Queen, it sort of went like this:

Bernie you're a ****

312947[/snapback]

Speaking from experience are we? :D

There was one with HB versus the world that was funny.

aAlso when Kitesurfa took on a fair few about average pack speeds- when he first joined.

:lol::lol:

So many memories.....

I'm with Parky. Nige V PV :lol:

312970[/snapback]

you mean,

stalker v dog strangler

'twas a classic, I agree.

312985[/snapback]

Thats Mr Stalker to you Leon :lol:

TTT vs the white conspiracy :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

sunconure.

312999[/snapback]

the bloke has fully lost it now. I have watched one of his videos and he is threating some dude who said something about his posting. I saw that thread on here where they quoted him threatening some other dude. I wonder if (seriously) he is off medication or something because he has gone a bit more nuts. Being an ex con, I am sure he shouldn't be threatening people. That has to end badly for him if someone reports it to he QPS..... who are watching anyway.

the bloke has fully lost it now. I have watched one of his videos and he is threating some dude who said something about his posting. I saw that thread on here where they quoted him threatening some other dude. I wonder if (seriously) he is off medication or something because he has gone a bit more nuts. Being an ex con, I am sure he shouldn't be threatening people. That has to end badly for him if someone reports it to he QPS..... who are watching anyway.

Insecure moron, who's a wannabe pro, and in it for all the wrong reasons :lol:

I'd love to see him in the Big Brother House, or something similer where he would really get a roasting :lol:

SG

Guest The Grinch
Pee Pee/OLT vs (pissed) Pete?  that was quality accounting talk I reckon.

313018[/snapback]

Yeah Baby, now that was one of my faves. The whole office came over to see what had me in fits. :lol:

Guest Chookster
Kamahl vs the Queen 

FM

312914[/snapback]

Bernie you're a ****

312947[/snapback]

Speaking from experience are we? ;)

312951[/snapback]

In my best Mr. Humphrey's voice: oh you are naughty... but I like you! :D

Also when Kitesurfa took on a fair few about average pack speeds- when he first joined.

312969[/snapback]

Same thread also involved him an argument about whether Kahlefeldt could hold off Mottram over some distance. Classic.

Guest Chookster

OLT vs Roxii was pretty entertaining! :lol: Actually, some goose called "Ban OLT" started it but Roxii wore the brunto of it! Ended up being OLT versus everyone... Farkin classic read. Your say on OLT thread

Edited by Tullo

313018[/snapback]

Yeah Baby, now that was one of my faves. The whole office came over to see what had me in fits. :lol:

313021[/snapback]

I reckon it's almost as funny as you telling CEM how to run...?! :lol:

geeze, I seem to have figured awfully regularly in these stouches and yet I would swear that I don't go looking for them.....

Is it that I rub people up the wrong way or simply that I can articulate a reasonble argument in my defence of an issue [the Roxxi assault notwithstanding].

I can't actually remember whether Ban OLT was Chris Cook or OzHed?

I must say though that some of these are both hilarious and a reasonable study of social interaction - great value and great entertainment. :lol::lol:

Naa Pee Pee, its just that you are always right :lol::lol:

I recalled another one last night, bit hesitant to mention it..it was a slighty unpleasant breakup between a trannie couple I recall, and the Admin kinda got into it with their opinion...but out of respect for one member who is still current and their new trannie partner I will not mention any names (and neither should anyone else! :D ) And Tullo, no, don't mention their health issues either!

Naa Pee Pee, its just that you are always right  :lol:  :lol:

I recalled another one last night, bit hesitant to mention it..it was a slighty unpleasant breakup between a trannie couple I recall, and the Admin kinda got into it with their opinion...but out of respect for one member who is still current and their new trannie partner I will not mention any names (and neither should anyone else! :D )  And Tullo, no, don't mention their health issues either!

313109[/snapback]

Ohhh Fank u

but out of respect for one member who is still current and their new trannie partner I will not mention any names

313109[/snapback]

Ohhh Fank u

313113[/snapback]

Yep, days of our lives stuff - pure gold too.

It is probably another thread but despite How many couples has Transitions brought together?

In my best Mr. Humphrey's voice: oh you are naughty... but I like you!  :lol:

313024[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong ( a regular occurrence :lol: ) but wasn't that Dick Emery?

Guest The Grinch

313018[/snapback]

313021[/snapback]

I reckon it's almost as funny as you telling CEM how to run...?! :lol:

313088[/snapback]

I know you find it difficult to get your head around that

Guest Chookster
Naa Pee Pee, its just that you are always right  :D  :lol:

I recalled another one last night, bit hesitant to mention it..it was a slighty unpleasant breakup between a trannie couple I recall, and the Admin kinda got into it with their opinion...but out of respect for one member who is still current and their new trannie partner I will not mention any names (and neither should anyone else! :D )  And Tullo, no, don't mention their health issues either!

313109[/snapback]

Yes, about as funny as cancer that girl! :lol:

geeze, I seem to have figured awfully regularly in these stouches and yet I would swear that I don't go looking for them.....

Is it that I rub people up the wrong way or simply that I can articulate a reasonble argument in my defence of an issue [the Roxxi assault notwithstanding].

I must say though that some of these are both hilarious and a reasonable study of social interaction - great value and great entertainment.  :lol:  :lol:

313095[/snapback]

Speaking of CC, does anyone remember the great thread "A song for OLT, apologies to the great AC/DC"? circa Nov 13 2003...

It was around the time of some tension due to OLT's famous/infamous "list of drafters"

Unfortunately it was pulled but slowy's response summed it up well:

I'm sure OLT is treating this with the contempt it deserves ROTFL      its pretty catchy really, we'll probably sing it on a few training rides. The song is fine but the motivation... hmm shit stirring is fine too, dish it out as much as you can so long as you can take it too!

I miss the ditties! :D

I rode with the Yo this morning. Stand by for a big announcement. Bigger than Macca's.

Will it make me respect him more? :lol:

Guest Chookster

I must say though that some of these are both hilarious and a reasonable study of social interaction - great value and great entertainment.  :lol:  :lol:

313095[/snapback]

Speaking of CC, does anyone remember the great thread "A song for OLT, apologies to the great AC/DC"? circa Nov 13 2003...

It was around the time of some tension due to OLT's famous/infamous "list of drafters"

Unfortunately it was pulled but slowy's response summed it up well:

I'm sure OLT is treating this with the contempt it deserves ROTFL      its pretty catchy really, we'll probably sing it on a few training rides. The song is fine but the motivation... hmm shit stirring is fine too, dish it out as much as you can so long as you can take it too!

I miss the ditties! :D

313164[/snapback]

ummm, you mean this one? I've updated the bike to reflect current times. :D

See me ride out of the sunset

On my Azzuri Crono machine

Out for all that I can get

If you know what I mean

Drafters to the left of me

And drafters to the right

Ain't got no gun

Ain't got no knife

But don't you start no fight

'Cause I'm O.L.T. I'm dynamite

O.L.T. and I’m always right

O.L.T. I'm a power load

O.L.T. watch me explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean

I'm an Ironman

Tri-chat enemy number one

Understand

So lock up your daughter

Lock up your bike

Lock up your sluggo’s

And run for your life

The man is back in town

Don't you mess me 'round

'Cause I'm O.L.T. I'm dynamite

O.L.T. and I’m always right

O.L.T. I'm a power load

O.L.T. watch me explode

O.L.T. Oi, oi, oi

O.L.T. Oi, oi, oi

O.L.T. Oi, oi, oi

O.L.T. Oi, oi, oi

O.L.T. Oi

I'm dynamite (oi, oi)

O.L.T. Oi,

And I'm always right,

O.L.T.

I'm a power load

O.L.T..

Watch me explode

Edited by Tullo

pee pee(or whatever he was back) then vs Chinese Wilson

all sane Trannies vs Brainwashed Brett Sutton devotees  :lol:

313014[/snapback]

Loved the Chinese Wilson one! Oh the detective work, the subterfuge, the disappearing act of Chinese Wilson! :lol:

Great thread without having to know all the personalities, politics etc

[

Yoyo and himself  :D      :lol:

I rode with the Yo this morning. Stand by for a big announcement. Bigger than Macca's.

313171[/snapback]

Dick Pound? Sorry, wrong capitalisation...Dick pound? :lol: