Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Week 7 Weigh in

What you got?

258249[/snapback]

More than need/want/expected :lol:

65kgs. 2 runs, 1 ride, 4 gym sessions (all include cardio) and only 1 rest day. But looking better and clothes looser - maybe pumping too much iron! Only on rest day too

No change still 73.5, bit too much choccy with Valentines day and all.

But on the upside, knocked 1 min 40 off my PB at the Club Tri this weekend, so something is working.

80.25, spot on, but carryover from the OD yesterday. Definitely would gave gone below 80 post race, but no scale available.

Will not get the 79 this week as I reckon I will rebound.

I'm with you Tricia, it's the wine'a fault! Trouble is Wolfie is going away this week and I'll be lonely...probably a good reason to leave the wine alone :lol:

Bout time Tartytits gained some weight - she must just about snap in half!

80.0 kgs. Had a run with Pearso today as well as a 40km cycle and a big breakfast, so I will be more on course tomorrow.

Thanks for all your work.

Pete

But on the upside, knocked 1 min 40 off my PB at the Club Tri this weekend, so something is working.

258275[/snapback]

So I knocked nearly 7 minutes off mine :lol::lol::D:D:D

Might had something to do with the fact that the surf club was out protecting the local swimming beach from a pack of Hammerheads instead of protecting the triathletes who were swimming through schools of fish at the next beach. ;););)

Oh that and the fact that the swim was probably short.

Didn't do my own

Start BL 1 112.7

Start BL 2 95

:lol:

Great stuff on the ton noknees.

Early form showing. 10% total loss for Jay. Saw him at the pool last week and he is looking very fit. Not skipping the food either as he and his wife put on club breakfast on saturday which rocked :lol:

AJ in pb territory and over 7% tismith around 8%! :D

Edited by Plazbot

82.8 for me this week after a BIIIIIIIGGGGGG weekend in the Hunter Vineyards. Imagine what I could lose if I got serious and toed the line!!! Might try hard to be a good feline this week.

Topcat

Back up to 73.1 :lol: for me after a couple of days off, dipped as low as 71.4 :lol: in the week but a couple of good meals & plenty of water seem to have fixed that.

After an informed consultation I now have a target of 71.5 (fully hydrated) so time to revisit the calorie booklet (as I can't run over 5km without upsetting the bloody knee).

65.6kg

My scales are ALWAYS showing the same weight, not a bit of movement !!

Have been veeery lazy since Devonport, and toooo much chocolate, but watching the OD on Sunday has given me motivation.... I think I can get under 65 again veeery soon !!! :lol:

82.5kg for me.

THis is the first increase since the start of the year, the blame for which goes squarely on Chinese New Year celebrations on both Saturday and Sunday night.

kung hei fat choi

They got one part right ....

Humdrum sounds like we both need new scales! Yesterday 65.2, today 64.5 - I'm gunna go the average over a week system. And yesterday was a rest day too :lol:

Log on, weigh in, freak out........ :lol:

Gone UP this week to 68 & a bit! Having original "retro" scales, they only show whole KGs, so for the sake of numbers, we'll call it about 68.2. Gaaaaahhhhh!

Snoo.

91kg

Same as last week. Has been a frustrating week as my weight fluctuated between 91 & 91.5 for most of the week. It has been very hot here (36 degrees plus everyday for more than a week) and I think my body is retaining a heap of fluid as I haven't eaten anything different this week compared to the previous 4 or 5 weeks except for the large pizza I ate for lunch on Sunday after my 5hr ride/ 50 min run session that morning.

81.5kg for me this week - I need to be real careful now because I can strap on the feed bag big time if not careful .... my stomach has the ability to take in at least 3 times more than I need to live healthily ...

Cheers

D.