Week 4 79.5 -0

Week 5 78.8 -.7

Week 6 78.6 -.2

Total Loss = -1.7

Still going down even if a bit slowly.

I did think the race at Kurnell this morning might of helped a bit. :lol::lol:

Brick

:D

I've been MIA the last couple of weigh ins, but I'm at 80kg this morning, not really going anywhere, but been training well enough so its not all bad.

73.5kgs this mornng.

Woo Hoo, I am officially the lightest I have been since becoming a "triathlete" or at least as long as I cared about my weight. :lol::lol::D

Happy boy today,,,, even had a donut last night!

Onward and downward!

71 :lol: but then again last 2 days have been the best (most fun) in the last 10weeks - 2 days in Byron, eating, no training, lounging around :D ..... what a way to start a recovery week :lol:

I have got issues....................my guts wont go away and my scales have shit themselves again!!!!! Sooooo I would imagine I am either heavier than last week or the same or lighter....you never know??? :lol::D;);):D:D;):lol:

Will see if I can get some through work today (scales that is).

Plaz well done on cracking the big ninetiiiiiiii!!!!

RF

81.4kg - up a touch from last week, but last week's was skewed from Hell of the West.

63kgs. Not a lot of loss yet but everything fits sooo much better! Think/hope Saturday nights race should be apparent in next weeks weigh in.

92.0 for me :lol: , happy with that after the huge night on the piss saturday, does it say something about me when I get 12 bottles of OUZO ,2 Gallianos and lots of chocolate for my 40th birthday :lol:

80.3 for me. Time to get fair dinkum and off the Donuts!

Back to the coach this week for a program so that should help.

Cheers

Scotty

81.25, been seeing great numbers this week. Racing OD next Sunday, I think I could crack 80 soon.

92.0 for me :lol: , happy with that after the huge night on the piss saturday, does it say something about me when I get 12 bottles of OUZO ,2 Gallianos and lots of chocolate for my 40th birthday :lol:

55.2kg :lol::lol:

Nearly a 2k gain!!! Dont know whats happening. I was a little slack last week(felt very tired after goondi, ended up with cold sores and craving sugar) but i'm blaming it all on fluid :D

Anyway today is a new week and i'm back on the wagon :D

Big dinner out with friends last night

David 73.8

Di 69.3

David still isn't getting any training done :lol:

Spent two days last week at separate bush fires, heaps of work pressure and friends visiting so training is sadly getting pushed aside.

Hopefully turn it around this week. We did both run this morning.

78.7 - Not a good week, everyone was sick including 11 month old spending two nights in hospital with pneumonia. Try & get the training back on track this week.

Finally remembered to report on Monday instead of Friday.. Down 0.5kg to 78.5kg.

Exactly 81kg for me this morning. I missed last week, so please put me down for the same as the week before (81.3kg from memory). Slow as a wet weekend, but still in the right direction. Ta.

55.2kg..remembered to weigh this morning!

256874[/snapback]

Bout time you remembered :lol::D:D

58kg for me again but did see 57 before I pigged out on chocolate and ice cream over the weekend. :lol:

78.9kg...

first backward step in a while...

had mexican and 2 beers last night after celebrating retaining the "Cup" at Caloundra sprint race :lol: ...only 2 people eligible...me and the guy that got 2nd :lol:

going for 4 in a row in 08...

anyway back to the task of reducing my waistline...will 78kg this week !!