yoyo

Trannies Biggest Losers Bonus Tip

Guest Mister Marsellus Wallace
Good advice YoYo

I am always thinking about what to eat (mainly cause i do it all day....everyday), putting on a bit more weight was the key to my recent successes though, going from 61 up to 65 has added better body composition & muscle. I am now able to burn off excess fats with relative ease & get back down to 63 & back to 66 within any given week.

My metabolism when exercising is definately working well being in the fittest shape of my life. Just gotta keep on charging.

Chookie has just copious amounts of energy levels waking up at 4:20am each day & training like 3 sessions a day or something! It has inspired me to get up earlier & train harder, thanx Chook.

Must be those early years spent in a commune in Mullumbimby

:lol::lol: must be, sound like a great place to grow up, out of a big city.

Time for lunch people!

229819[/snapback]

Anyone who weighs 65 kilos does not and has never had a weight problem and is deluding themselves if they think they have unless they are 4 feet tall. Are you a midget MTB ????

Should'nt it be "Kind of"  rather than  "Kind have (kind've)" ?

229990[/snapback]

Yes, maybe you're on to something there! Although phonetically how would you represent this colloquial expression? I don't think "kind'f” really stacks up...

Although phonetically how would you represent this colloquial expression?  I don't think "kind'f” really stacks up...

"Kind of" is pretty accurate :lol: