yoyo

Trannies Biggest Losers Bonus Tip

Punters,

Okay... you're well into this greatest loser thing, up to Tip #6 from the doyen of dishlicking - AP, so now it's bonus tip time with the YY (buy your own vowels, ain't nuthin' free these days! :lol: )

The Y-O wants to introduce you to/get you thinking about everything you eat.

How much is your body, life and well-being worth to you? You'd think good and hard before investing $10,000 in shares wouldn't you?

Is your health and well-being worth more than $10K to you? It should be!

Are your goals in sport worth putting in just 1% extra more to achieve ?

Every single piece of food and drink that goes in your mouth is an investment, whether you are an athlete or not !

But as athletes, we should be more attentive to what goes in, you can't run a Ferrari on diesel homies... :D

You wouldn't invest in what you know very well is dodgy worthless stock on the ASX, and the same should go for your food intake.

Ask yourself some questions, before you hammer each meal/snack :lol:

WHY am I eating this ?

WHAT purpose is this particular meal serving?

WHAT am I getting out of this meal?

Here's an example.....

let's say I sit down to a meal of a salmon steak, with cous cous and a side of broccoli.

I'm eating this meal (this one's simple) because it's a main meal and I need it for replenishment from training done and training to do later/tomorrow morning.

This meal is giving me a good serve of low GI carbs (the couscous), also a good dose of protein & omegas from the salmon and it's low in fat. I'm also getting some fibre, antioxidants and vitamins from the broccoli.

Now.. if you are thinking of having a coke to wash it down - ask yourself the same questions. What is that coke giving you ?

Honestly - not much on the positive side of things.

Substitute that with a glass of 'Green Zone' juice for a big dose of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants......

So you're grazing in the food court and a chicken schnitzel sanga catches your eye........ have a think about it.... be HONEST - you're only cheating yourself :D

Just coz it has a lettuce leaf and two slices of tomato on it, does not make it a 'healthy option'.

Maximise your training time, maximise your recovery time, maximise your NUTRITIONAL INTAKE.

There is a finite amount of solid food you can ingest in any one day - make every piece count towards your goals.

• Like 2

You wouldn't invest in what you know very well is dodgy worthless stock on the ASX, and the same should go for your food intake.

229806[/snapback]

are you saying that the new T3 float is the coke of the ASX :lol:

Good questions to ask ourselves here YoYo.

The more good foods you eat the less you want the bad foods. Hell, I get cravings for carrots and capsicums! Must be those early years spent in a commune in Mullumbimby. :lol::D:lol:

Must be those early years spent in a commune in Mullumbimby.   :lol:  :D  :D

229816[/snapback]

hence your signature as well perhaps :D:lol:

Edited by nuked

Good advice YoYo

I am always thinking about what to eat (mainly cause i do it all day....everyday), putting on a bit more weight was the key to my recent successes though, going from 61 up to 65 has added better body composition & muscle. I am now able to burn off excess fats with relative ease & get back down to 63 & back to 66 within any given week.

My metabolism when exercising is definately working well being in the fittest shape of my life. Just gotta keep on charging.

Chookie has just copious amounts of energy levels waking up at 4:20am each day & training like 3 sessions a day or something! It has inspired me to get up earlier & train harder, thanx Chook.

Must be those early years spent in a commune in Mullumbimby

:lol::lol: must be, sound like a great place to grow up, out of a big city.

Time for lunch people!

Thta is called the munchies. What else did you learn living there?

229818[/snapback]

I'm also a very good tie-dye artist. :lol:

Didn't help at all with developing my technological skills though. Still haven't plugged my TV in and I moved a month ago. Also bought the Polar 625x about the same time and can't work it out either. :lol:

Didn't help at all with developing my technological skills though. Still haven't plugged my TV in and I moved a month ago. Also bought the Polar 625x about the same time and can't work it out either. 

It's all about the vibe (wo)man :lol:

But I want the coke and the nitzel sandwich and I deserve it coz I just did 160k on the bike!

:lol:

What about the 80/20 rule..be good 80% of the time and have the little treats 20% of the time!

:lol:

Now.. if you are thinking of having a coke to wash it down - ask yourself the same questions. What is that coke giving you ?

229806[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. When I was ordering my Big Mac meal on Friday night I got the order changed from Coke to a large Vanilla shake for that very reason.

Hear what you are saying about the chicken schnitzel and those alluring green leaves - that's why i went the chicken mcnuggets - none of that other stuff to take your eye off the ball.

You can't have too much of a good thing they say, so I went back there for Saturday lunch for "the usual" but broke the monotony by going a cheeseburger instead of the nuggets...

WHY am I eating this ?

Because its chocolate :D

WHAT purpose is this particular meal serving?

You need a purpose to eat chocolate????? :lol:

WHAT am I getting out of this meal?

Endorphins :lol:

I'm just going to assume that it's 70% cocoa dark chocolate and say

"that's okay, but only a coupla squares homeboy..." :lol::lol:

So when you sat down for the whole bbq chook in your often repeated tale Yoyo, what was the purpose of that?? :lol:

So when you sat down for the whole bbq chook in your often repeated tale Yoyo, what was the purpose of that??  :lol:

229891[/snapback]

Large amounts of protein, also fatty acids and carbohydrate......

A large caloric intake.. as I was friggin hungry !

I did not eat the skin... :lol:

I agree Yo

just run that whole cold chicken scene thru your super nutrient flow chart for us will ya :lol:

all those injected hormones and antibiotics and add the organisms growing on it by the minute ...

or is that how you lose 2.5kg in 24 hrs...the secret is festering cold chicken...and make sure it is still a bit raw...

and on your demo meal...surely the broccoli cancels out the coke...doesnt it :lol:

or is that how you lose 2.5kg in 24 hrs...the secret is festering cold chicken...and make sure it is still a bit raw...

229898[/snapback]

it's the gut wrenching puke from the salmonela (sp?) that lasts for 24hrs :D:lol: ...there... sekrit is out :lol::D

I agree Yo

just run that whole cold chicken scene thru your super nutrient flow chart for us will ya  :lol:

all those injected hormones and antibiotics and add the organisms growing on it by the minute ...

and on your demo meal...surely the broccoli cancels out the coke...doesnt it :lol:

229898[/snapback]

DD, not salmonella from chicken, look up Campylobacter, gave Mrs P a kick in the guts one Friday night not too long ago after some dodgy Woolies BBq fowl, got out of hospital 4 days later and about 20% lighter. What she lost found me.

What she lost found me.

229913[/snapback]

simple laws of physics - Newtons 3rd in fact :lol: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." ...... she looses' it .... it has to go somewhere :lol:

simple laws of physics - Newtons 3rd in fact  :lol: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." ...... she looses' it .... it has to go somewhere  :lol:

229975[/snapback]

simple laws of grammar - the third person singular conjugation of the verb "to lose" is "loses" (as in "She loses it") NOT looses!!

You are on the spelling nazi pills today.

229981[/snapback]

Yeah, I kind've wanted to see how far I could take it before someone told me to f-k off! :lol::lol:

edit - a spelling mistake! :D

Edited by Pete

simple laws of physics - Newtons 3rd in fact  :D "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." ...... she looses' it .... it has to go somewhere  :D

229975[/snapback]

simple laws of grammar - the third person singular conjugation of the verb "to lose" is "loses" (as in "She loses it") NOT looses!!

229980[/snapback]

just as well I studied nuclear science and not spelling then isn't it :lol:

and for what it's worth my finger slipped on the "o" button ...pushed it twice instead of once :lol:

Yeah, I kind want to see how far I can take it before someone tells me to f-k off!  :lol:  :lol:

229982[/snapback]

Good thing your spelling is better than your grammar :D

Yeah, I kind want to see how far I can take it before someone tells me to f-k off!  :lol:  :lol:

229982[/snapback]

Good thing your spelling is better than your grammar :D

229984[/snapback]

Darn! I was hoping to have that fixed before you saw it! :D