AP

Trannies Biggest Losers Tip #2

The results seen so far indicate a lot of Trannies are going in the right direction already. :lol:

This isn't a diet, it's a change of lifestyle. Small steps in the right direction

Step two -- Improve the efficiency of your digestion

To have a healthy fast metabolism we have to have every organ working at optimum efficiency. This depends on the right nutrients being absorbed from our food by the stomach.

Health, and maintaining the optimum body weight starts with digestion.

By this stage we should be having 18 meals each week which don't contain deep fried, ice cream, cookies, chips, high animal fat foods.

None of the foods listed above come to us with the enzymes to help us digest them so we're going to be looking for foods which will help us digest them.

* Don't drink coffee with meals, herbal tea is OK.

* Don't eat dessert or sugary fruits after meals containing protein, it slows down digestion and causes gas.

* Include lightly cooked or raw vegetables as much as 60% of your total diet.

* Eat grilled fish as often as possible with lemon juice.

* Use salad dressings (make your own) with olive oil (or flax seed oil) and apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar. (increases enzymes)

* Drink a glass of wine 15-20min before meals (red is best, one is enough)

* Don't discuss important issues over meals, light conversation only.

Each of these simple steps will help you get more nutrients out of each meal. Lessening the amount of wasted food passing through your system and speeding up the process. This in time will speed the whole metabolism of the body.

Lots of people are fat because food passes through them too slowly, their whole system is sluggish. If your digestion is sluggish, your life is sluggish and your performances will be sluggish.

Enjoy your three meals of choice each week, increase the vege and fish intake in the other eighteen and look forward to a "tuned up" metabolism.

224478[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Good stuff AP! Short of having you sitting at my meal table, can I have a photo of you :lol: with the caption - 'what would AP say?' to remind me to eat properly.

Weekends are the danger time!

(Mrs. Roxii is probably sick of hearing about your new bike anyway Roxii!)

Edited by Foxy Lady

224478[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

224479[/snapback]

Definitely don't be discussing the Dioxin levels in your Sydney fish. :D

Guest The Grinch
Good stuff AP!  Short of having you sitting at my meal table, can I have a photo of you  :lol:  with the caption - 'would would AP say?'  to remind me to eat properly.

224480[/snapback]

Nothing too deep by the sounds of things :lol:

Just for the record, Dave Scott was over at YoYo's place last night and we had 'YoYo's Super Secret Top Notch Spag Bol'.....

Dave wanted gelati after... so i bitch-slapped him..... :lol:

Just for the record, Dave Scott was over at YoYo's place last night and we had 'YoYo's Super Secret Top Notch Spag Bol'.....

Dave wanted gelati after... so i bitch-slapped him.....  :lol:

224496[/snapback]

.......till he passed out then had him.

Should we hold hands and sing Koombaiya as well?  :D

224493[/snapback]

:lol::lol: no that should happen before you eat

Thanks AP, good stuff.

Can someone help me with cheese. If I have cheese with salad it's usually feta (used to buy low fat but can't get it anymore). Are there good cheeses and bad cheeses?

Oxymoronic Im afraid FP. The only good cheeses are Cottage Cheese and the like, and in terms of yuk factor, for me, its like eating curdled chuck. I avoid cheese like the plague. Mrs TBNZ knows Ive had a bad day if I turn up with a bottle of DOCG and a couple of cheeses.

Or some would say what a friend we have in Cheeses!!

:lol:

Nutrition is easy...

Footy-Franks and Baked-Beans... what more do you need ??

224505[/snapback]

beer? :lol:

Oxymoronic Im afraid FP.  The only good cheeses are Cottage Cheese and the like, and in terms of yuk factor, for me, its like eating curdled chuck.  I avoid cheese like the plague.  Mrs TBNZ knows Ive had a bad day if I turn up with a bottle of DOCG and a couple of cheeses. 

Or some would say what a friend we have in Cheeses!!

:lol:

224502[/snapback]

Have you tried the gherkin low fat cottage cheese? I can't stand 'normal' cottage cheese but the gherkin one tastes great. Ate the whole container for breakfast this morning.

Nutrition is easy...

Footy-Franks and Baked-Beans... what more do you need ??

224505[/snapback]

beer? :lol:

224512[/snapback]

and the missus to cook and bring it to you...

Guys guys guys................... hmm... that sounds like a dream robbie had last nite he was telling me about... :D but that's a story for another time.....

Kick that cheese to tha kuurrrrrb ! :lol: It ain't that kinda party......

Maybe a bit of fetta on a salad.... possibly some low fat cottage cheese if you REALLY have to.....

Other than that..... the survey says 'no'... :D

Cheese is a source of saturated fat, LDL cholesterol and it also slows your digestion. That's a big slab of hardened-up off-milk homie ! :lol: Have a think about and THEN give yourself an uppercut... :D

Guys guys guys................... hmm... that sounds like a dream robbie had last nite he was telling me about...  :D but that's a story for another time.....

Kick that cheese to tha kuurrrrrb !  :lol:  It ain't that kinda party......

Maybe a bit of fetta on a salad.... possibly some low fat cottage cheese if you REALLY have to.....

Other than that..... the survey says 'no'...  ;)

Cheese is a source of saturated fat, LDL cholesterol and it also slows your digestion.  That's a big slab of hardened-up off-milk homie !  :lol: Have a think about and THEN give yourself an uppercut...  :D

224541[/snapback]

But as you would know, a little bit of what you fancy does you good :D

Guys guys guys................... hmm... that sounds like a dream robbie had last nite he was telling me about...  :D but that's a story for another time.....

Kick that cheese to tha kuurrrrrb !  :lol:  It ain't that kinda party......

Other than that..... the survey says 'no'...  ;)

Cheese is a source of saturated fat, LDL cholesterol and it also slows your digestion.  That's a big slab of hardened-up off-milk homie !  :lol: Have a think about and THEN give yourself an uppercut...  :D

224541[/snapback]

But as you would know, a little bit of what you fancy does you good :D

224554[/snapback]

You been talkin to the promo girls at the Regatta again, haven't you Rob... ;)

If have been following AP's suggestion of no wheat or dairy this week and I feel the best I have felt for quite some time.

Scrolled down this one and the advert at the bottom was for Foodlocker - maybe a message.

I'm one who has had a go at AP in the past but here he is adding not subtracting value - if I wasn't soft :lol: I wouldn't be patting him on the back this time, go figure that one out :lol: