Sign in to follow this  
AP

Trannies Biggest Losers Tip #1

I got half the shit YoYo has in his drawers in mine at work too. The trick is actually eating it when all the boys are stocking up schnitzel burgers and other non-Dave Scott delights!

I got half the shit YoYo has in his drawers in mine at work too.  The trick is actually eating it when all the boys are stocking up schnitzel burgers and other non-Dave Scott delights!

223744[/snapback]

My favourite two-card trick is when the girls in the office are counting up their Jenny Craig points... Ol' YoYo whips out the whole BBQ chicken from the fridge... :D:D

Proceed to consume aforementioned dead bird in front of them...... :D

Afterwards mutter something about having a protein shake "coz i'm still a bit hungry..." :lol::lol:

Proceed to consume aforementioned dead bird in front of them......  :D

223745[/snapback]

What all of it???? :lol::lol::D:D

You've told that story before but I still got a laugh.

Probably my low mental IQ

Proceed to consume aforementioned dead bird in front of them......  ;)

223745[/snapback]

What all of it???? :lol::lol::D:D

You've told that story before but I still got a laugh.

Probably my low mental IQ

223930[/snapback]

The whole thing mate - don't let it talk back to you ! ;):D

My favourite two-card trick is when the girls in the office are counting up their Jenny Craig points... Ol' YoYo whips out the whole BBQ chicken from the fridge...  :D  :D

Proceed to consume aforementioned dead bird in front of them......  :D

Afterwards mutter something about having a protein shake "coz i'm still a bit hungry..."  :lol:  :lol:

223745[/snapback]

80% of the people here are those calorie counting chicks. Although that has its advantages, its damn painful to watch someone have a couple cruskits to get them through the day, or maybe a small fruit salad as well on a hungry day. ;)

Then again its just as painful to watch one of the skinniest chicks here at our last christmas dinner polish off two entrees, her own main, half of two other mains, and three desserts, out drink most of the guys and still be the skinniest here.

Anyway its lunch time now, im off for a run, best way to stop myself stuffing my face at lunch is not to be here. cant eat and run at the same time. If i dont lose 2kg this week ill be disapointed.