Sign in to follow this  
Geoscot

Trek Equinox 11 Frame & Fork Set

Size M 56cm

Originally purchased from R&C Cycles NY 14-02-05 (Invoice available).

Reason For Sale

The seat hieght on this frame is around 1inch too tall for my dinky 29inch inside leg.

I did not consider the aero seatpost, so please check the size chart if interested!!!

Condition

This frame has been rode less than 200km.

There are a few very slight shipping marks.

Front right fork had a small paint chip when I received it from DHL (Local bike shop has touched this up).

Comes with all internally routed Ultegra cables.

Includes Bontrager TT seat post & San Marco Triathgel saddle (Note: saddle has been used but is in very good condition).

Price

$2,850

Frame Colour

Titanite Black

Frame

OCLV HC Carbon

Fork

Bontrager Race XXX Lite TT, carbon

Geometry

Frame Size Head Angle Seat Angle EFF Top Tube Chain Stay Bottom Bracket Offset Wheelbase Trail Stand Over Seat Tube Head Tube Top Tube

A B C D E F G

'M' 56'cm' 73.3° 73.8° 54.2 / 21.3 40.5 / 15.9 26.6 / 10.5 4.0 / 1.6 96.7 / 38.1 5.9 / 2.3 76.8 / 30.2 65.5 / 25.8 10.2 / 4.0 54.2 / 21.3

Contact Details

George Lowe

Work

9312 7107 george.lowe@cba.com.au

Weekends / Evenings

0410 241 700 thelowes@aapt.com.au

Georgey Boy, 1 inch is a fair amount to be too big. A couple of questions for you:

1. What were you thinking

2. Who measured you for the frame originally

3. If it was you, were you pissed ?

4. Do people think it was a stolen frame

5. Do you have any advice for punters thinking of buying a frame in a similar environment

6. Would you take $ 200 cash and a litre of linseed oil for this piece of rubbish

Later bro, move on and learn my friend.

Gunther,

What's your point?

You should save your smart arse comments for the general forum.

I'm trying to sell a bike frame, not supply you with joke fodder.

If I've come to the wrong place to sell my frame then I will gladly move on else where, but this is not your personal site and you should not infect geniune posts with brash unwitless wit ( i.e Sod off and throw your 2 cent remarks to someone who gives a toss).

Thanks once again for trying to mess up my post. You're like a kind of Forum spammer, are you not?

You probably don't like being told what to do, but you should just back off now and let people who want use the forum, use the forum. (i.e reply to this and you've just confirmed your an A1 tosser)

Warm regards,

GeoScot.

Thanks once again for trying to mess up my post.

No brother, you messed it up the moment you bought that oversized piece of manure. Dont unload on me because you are a complete fool. Take your frustrations out on the weeds you have in your garden and next time support your local bike shop....they might have measured you and TOLD you what size frame you need. Bogan. :lol::lol::D:D

What FCUK will it take to shut a tosser like you up :lol:

There's are terrible farty smell on this site and it's coming from your mouth because all you do is talk shit.

Tell you what Gunth why don't we forget about selling a bike frame and have a laugh instead.

I'll stick some running gear on my Trek we can meet in Centenial Park and have a "test of manhood" TT to the bottom of Bulli pass and back.

We both must ride Big ring (56 in my case) 12 cog rear and have both shifter cables disconected.

The winner gets to continue posting to Transitions and the loser (that's you) gets banished & gets one last post to apologise to everyone for being a knob (you again).

Watcha say Gunther "G"

I used to be a lower case "g" now I'm a big "G" and ther's only room for one "G" on this site (and that's me :D ).

By the way, I noticed that there has been a few threads on this site relating to cyclists that have been killed. Why don't you poke fun at that :lol: I bet you thought about it and gave into better judgement (maybe there is hope for you).

Anyway, there you go. PM me if your man enough and we'll set something up. If you don't want to meet then I understand your fear (your probably quite an ugly bastard and don't like to make public appearances) In fact I bet you had headlamps on your pram when you were a kid as your mum (and that's another subject) would only take you out at night (body from bay watch, face from crime watch scenario)

If you're not serious, and just a complete fanny, then by all means carry on posting as normal.

THE CHALLANGE HAS BEEN SET. OVER TO YOU.

"G"eoscot

Any chance of selling the bike built up? - obviously it has been to ride it, i just know i couldn't build the bike up meself!

:lol:

That's an option, but I suppose different people prefer different running gear (especially wheels & bars). I have a set of Cervelo brakes and Cane Creek TT levers. It would be a shame if I built it up, someone bought it and then wanted to replace items.

I suppose that there is more of a market for complete bikes, but many cyclists (espcially in TT & Triathlon) like things set up to their own spec.

I'll give it free of charge to Gunther if he accepts and wins the set challange.

George.

Guest Swervin Mervyn

Would probably be quite a contest, however my mate Smithy would have both of you covered, he used to do repeats in a underground car park you know. :lol:

We both must ride Big ring (56 in my case) 12 cog rear and have both shifter cables disconected.

If you disconected both shifter cables wouldn't you be in a 39 (in my case) 12 :lol:

Yeah very true that... Would have to toss the deralier as well....

Geo scooter,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response to you hearty challenge.

I must say from the outset that your post challenging me to a race to bulli and back was impressive, and certainly not what I expected. I have clearly met my match here and recognise your superiority on the keyboard, and especially your display of bike knowledge. You obviously know your stuff and I respect and am in a strange awe of you, George. Your casual slipping of such terms as 'running gear' again rams home to me that I am not only out of my depth in your company, but I should sell my pathetic road bike I call a Cannondale with red tyres, in case I get challenged again by a man like you. I also run like a muppet.

I am after a bike coach and would be happy to send my resume to you in the hope you migh take me on board and cradle my aspirations, and hoist them to the next level.....I am sure you are the man....Georgey.....do you mind if I call you that ???

Georgey boy, I might be sounding forward but can you felate yourself ???

With all my respect...

Gunther

I might be sounding forward but can you felate yourself ???

Gunther

214883[/snapback]

i wish i could :lol:

Happy to be of service lower case "g" & no I don't self blow ( but I could if I wanted to :D ) and I'm definately not going to let you have a go ( although I'm sure you're really good :D ).Definatley be the first time that my John Thomas would smell of shit after a bit of oral (Only the Gunther could do that & that's something special, really special). Give me your number and I'll scratch it on the walls in the toilets at Kurnell and you can offer some pre & post race ( I'll even throw you some Listerine for your trouble :lol: )

Guess that means that you've crapped out of Bulli then :lol:

I Think It Is Wise. Another time lil "g" , when (if ever) you're ready.

Uppercase "G"

By the way:

Cannodale, graet frames, shit running gear.

Better off buying a frame and setting it up right.

Geoscot

You want to know where I work :lol:

Why :lol: Do want to come round and say Hi. maybe we could go for coffee or lunch or dinner (maybe a little light background music).

Are you asking me out on a date :D:D

If I only had $1,500 bucks, I would'nt buy any road frame. I'd use my mountain bike and still trash the majority of the bike field

And........................................................... Sorry I thought you were actually going to say something.

You know where I work because I sent you a direct email from there you silly tart.

Gunth,

I'll watch my ass ( and by the sounds of it you love me and you're watching my ass too), so I'm covered thank you very much :lol:

Sign in to follow this