Sign in to follow this  
Kamal2

Ten Questions with Fiesty & Friar

Ladies, thanks for appearing, all questions addressed to both parties, and may be answered separately......no idea about your names,so just follow all questions as if they are for you individually.

As an interviewer I remain neutral on all questions.

1. Fiesty/Friar, this forum is supposedly devoted to triathlon, but as you notice it is extended to all sports and "other" topics. What attracts you to the forum and do you have a Tri background?

2.How about a background in other sports?

3. Ladies, what is your impression of an A/G Triathlete, male, who keys off a female pro in order to maintain his desired pace in an IM race?

4.How about a lady pro who gets incidental pacemaking assistance from a male competitor?

5. What if it's pre-arranged? Depending on your answer, would you expect any action to be taken on that?

6. General sports question.....Rugby Union....player crosses the line for an apparent try....ball is knocked out of his hands rolling forward...but he falls on the ball touching it down....would you award a try or a knock on?

6. OK, kids, frequent poster and supposed tri golden boy YoYo, has been making comments on the forum that may be construed as demeaning to women. Given that most of that stuff is seen as funny and maybe tongue in cheek, do you have any reply to any of the Yo's postings? Example...." I use a lint brush to get rid of the fluff"....is it demeaning or merely trash talking?

7. If so, why did you make an effort to log in and comment on those threads only, when previously you were either inactive or a lurker?

8. OK, thanks. When you do any form of training.....do you go with a mixed group or ladies only? Who do you train with?

9. OK, if you go with a mixed group and you overhear anti feminist comments...do you ever speak out on that?

10. Fiesty & Friar....since I don't know you and you may want to remain anonymous, do you want to say anything else about yourselves now?

11. Who are our greatest Aussie sportswomen ever...5 names please.

12. And 5 greatest Triathletes....male/female?

Thanks for appearing, your views are anticipated by many I believe.

Edited by kamalarrowsmith

1. Fiesty/Friar, this forum is supposedly devoted to triathlon, but as you notice it is extended to all sports and "other" topics. What attracts you to the forum and do you have a Tri background?

@ I like to read the banter when things get quiet at work. I pick up some interesting tri tips. I have been a triathlete for about seven years, I have raced 2 Ironman races

@ My early years were spent in the pool or at little athletics, I was never outstanding but I competed at State level. ;) I have been a gym junkie and have done some karate :gathering:

3. Ladies, what is your impression of an A/G Triathlete, male, who keys off a female pro in order to maintain his desired pace in an IM race?

@ You did say "male", I noticed you didn't say "man". I think that's the difference, if he was a man, he'd race his own race. ;)

4.How about a lady pro who gets incidental pacemaking assistance from a male competitor?

@ Does this happen :lol:

5. What if it's pre-arranged? Depending on your answer, would you expect any action to be taken on that?

@ Wouldn't that be like a guy opening the door for you? Or a guy changing a wheel for you? :lol: Would this change the outcome of the race?

6. General sports question.....Rugby Union....player crosses the line for an apparent try....ball is knocked out of his hands rolling forward...but he falls on the ball touching it down....would you award a try or a knock on?

@ Who cares :D I'd most likely be involved in a conversation at the time at miss it anyway :drunk:

6. OK, kids, frequent poster and supposed tri golden boy YoYo, has been making comments on the forum that may be construed as demeaning to women. Given that most of that stuff is seen as funny and maybe tongue in cheek, do you have any reply to any of the Yo's postings? Example...." I use a lint brush to get rid of the fluff"....is it demeaning or merely trash talking?

@ Yo-Yo, the "Great Pretender" I really don't think Yo-Yo has as much success with the ladies as he makes out. He could be a closet gay playing the part of the "Triathlon Playboy"

I would not be suprised to find Mr Yo lurking around the ladies room door at a pub somewhere. :gathering: Most of the girls know the type :D

7. If so, why did you make an effort to log in and comment on those threads only, when previously you were either inactive or a lurker?

I have been a Transitions lurker for a long time and have never been motivated to log on and comment. Lately some of the comments have got to me. ;) like -"Chicks lining up and taking a number like the coles deli" :D You wish :o

8. OK, thanks. When you do any form of training.....do you go with a mixed group or ladies only? Who do you train with?

@ I live in a NSW country town and train with a couple of guys who I work with.

9. OK, if you go with a mixed group and you overhear anti feminist comments...do you ever speak out on that?

@ In my job you often hear that sort of thing, most times I just let it go. Unless it's directed at me personally ;)

10. Fiesty & Friar....since I don't know you and you may want to remain anonymous, do you want to say anything else about yourselves now?

@ Age 36yrs - blonde - ht 160cm - wt 56kg - I don't take shit from anyone

@ Dawn Fraser - Loretta Harrop - Susie O'Neal - Cathy Freeman - Haley Lewis

@ Mark Allen - Erin Baker - Loretta Harrop - Chris McCormack - Natasha Badman

Thanks for appearing, your views are anticipated by many I believe.

I reckon YoYo and Fiesty would get along just fine if they were to meet......

Just call me Mandrake - it's all smoke'n'mirrors....! :lol:

If you're Mandrake, who is Lothar?

209864[/snapback]

Robbie...

Guest Mister Marsellus Wallace

..... just curious bout that avatar maam, izzat you or issit (I suspect) Maryanne Bagger the famous shemale???

(massive cans tho, maybe not...)

Actually the ladies toilet discussion leads me a comment that I plagarised quite some time ago, but was very apt for the (old pre knockdown) North Cronulla Hotel:

"the only place I know of where you can see into the ladies toilet, and the only place you wouldnt want to".

Happily the standard of offerings at the new boutique Northies has improved quite markedly. Regrettably, as I am a middle aged has been, most of them are my mates daughters... Melbourne cup day seems to bring out the ymmy mummies tho, but I digress..

Melbourne cup day seems to bring out the ymmy mummies tho, but I digress

Ah yes, but for every yummy mummy there is always a sad, durry munching slapper that's had too many omnis und orange. Roll on November :lol:

Ah yes, but for every yummy mummy there is always a sad, durry munching slapper that's had too many omnis und orange. Roll on November :lol:

209880[/snapback]

Ahhh the Omni.....a July vintage is a top tipple for November Races.. :D

Certified leg-opener..... :lol:

209880[/snapback]

Ahhh the Omni.....a July vintage is a top tipple for November Races.. :D

Certified leg-opener..... :D

209890[/snapback]

YO-YO strikes again .... :D:lol:

If you're Mandrake, who is Lothar?

Robbie...

Is this a bit like Batman and Robin :lol::lol::D

..... just curious bout that avatar maam, izzat you

No I have to admit, it's not. :lol: if Yo-Yo can fake it, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I did

I'm about the same height and weight but the titties are a bit smaller :lol:

It's hard to train six days a week and keep them like they used to be. :D

I still have a handfull, and that's all I want to run with :D:D

..... just curious bout that avatar maam, izzat you

No I have to admit, it's not. :lol: if Yo-Yo can fake it, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I did

I'm about the same height and weight but the titties are a bit smaller :lol:

It's hard to train six days a week and keep them like they used to be. ;)

I still have a handfull, and that's all I want to run with :D:D

209965[/snapback]

Honey yours are perfect. Small tits and small arse. Better than big tits and big arse :D I'm going to have to come and stay for another weekend and cheer you up.

I'm a gym bunny. Fiesty and I are old girlfriends :D and she told me to check out the site. I shouldn't really say this, but, we've both been involved in the adult industry and I thought that I recognised some of the contributors on the forum. ;)

Netball at school and I also played hockey for a while. It was an all girls school and I got into trouble one day for grabbing the sports masters stick by mistake - apparently I had a very nice grip though. Now that the world cups on TV I'm tempted to try womans soccer, but they are all so butch and there are non that I fancy spending time with in the showers. :lol:

Doesn't make any difference whether they are male or female to me. :lol:

As long as they have stamina to keep going and going thats ok.

Ditto.

Are we talking about Wendall ? I met him once in a bar. His teeth are so white. We went outside for a while and if it wasn't for his smile I would have lost him in the dark. Can I say that here ?

He sounds like a boy who's only experience can be with young girls, hence his demeaning comments. I'm already taken otherwise I might volunteer to show him what a real woman could do for him. ;)

I've been active for a long time, but only recently on transitions. I don't get much time to post and I'm not really that excited about most of the posts. I do miss YoYo's red shorts avata though (I've been looking at them with my reading glasses but I still can't see if there is anything in them ?).

Being a gym bunny, I'm into weights and classes at the gym. I go down with the girls as often as I can.

Lifes too short. There are ars*holes everywhere. :D

I'm a 34D. ;)

Lauren Jackson (and she has such long legs), Karrie Web (she has a nice swing - in all directions), Cathy Freeman, Nikki Hudson and Bev Francis (we can't all be beautiful).

The Man, The Grip, The Natasha, PMT (?) and Stormin Norman because he has great legs and he never sits in packs.

Is that all ? lol. :D

Guest Mister Marsellus Wallace

ahhh this is more like it.

I want to start a fightin fund to fly the girls down for a spot of jelly wrestling in the main bar at Northies - substantial appearance fee included of course.

Should be more girlies like this in triathlon me says.

Some very interesting comments below.

What do you think YoYo? :D:lol:

Honey yours are perfect.  Small tits and small arse.  Better than big tits and big arse  :D    I'm going to have to come and stay for another weekend and cheer you up.

209976[/snapback]

I shouldn't really say this, but, we've both been involved in the adult industry and I thought that I recognised some of the contributors on the forum.  ;)     

I'm tempted to try womans soccer, but they are all so butch and there are non that I fancy spending time with in the showers.  :lol:

Are we talking about Wendall ?    I met him once in a bar. His teeth are so white.  We went outside for a while and if it wasn't for his smile I would have lost him in the dark.  Can I say that here ? 

He sounds like a boy who's only experience can be with young girls, hence his demeaning comments.  I'm already taken otherwise I might volunteer to show him what a real woman could do for him.  ;)

I've been active for a long time,

I go down with the girls as often as I can. 

I'm a 34D.  :D

209978[/snapback]

YoYo is 110% focussed on the GC Half Marathon at the moment and cannot divert any energy into thinking about these responses.

:lol:

Don't touch me...... my chi is perfectly centered...... :lol:

Although...........

It DOES sound like friar might have a bit of the Jungle Fever... (going "outside" with the 'Dell...)

I reckon she's giving us all a Gee-up.... YoYo reckons the closest she's come to eating some feline was when she woke up and the cat was asleep on her head.... :D

Where are you two girls ? In Sydney or Melbourne ?

Friar if you've seen and remember the Red Shorts avatar, then you can fill Fiesty in (and not with something battery powered..) on the fact that i definitely bear NO resemblance to Danny DeVito.... :lol::lol:

Guest Swervin Mervyn

Is Yo allowed to elaborate on how he intends taming the GC beast or is this priviliged information ?

Is Yo allowed to elaborate on how he intends taming the GC beast or is this priviliged information ?

210068[/snapback]

YoYo's hot tip for all his competitors in Mara's and Half Mara's is to run the first 5k as hard as you possibly can.......... :lol:

Never run a standalone half mara (only fulls), not really too fit atm either :D:lol: , so it will be a bit of a lucky dip on raceday !

Friar if you've seen and remember the Red Shorts avatar, then you can fill Fiesty in (and not with something battery powered..) on the fact that i definitely bear NO resemblance to Danny DeVito.... 

Yo-Yo

You'll have to flash the red shorts, I missed them :lol::lol:

Friar if you've seen and remember the Red Shorts avatar, then you can fill Fiesty in (and not with something battery powered..) on the fact that i definitely bear NO resemblance to Danny DeVito....  

Yo-Yo

You'll have to flash the red shorts, I missed them :lol::lol:

210079[/snapback]

Too bad so sad...

Are we talking about Wendall ?    I met him once in a bar. His teeth are so white.  We went outside for a while and if it wasn't for his smile I would have lost him in the dark.

Surely the powder burns around his nose would have given him away? :lol:

I'm a gym bunny. Fiesty and I are old girlfriends  and she told me to check out the site. I shouldn't really say this, but, we've both been involved in the adult industry

I don't know who this person "Friar Suck" is :lol:

I don't want to be included with him/her :D

He/she sounds like a drag queen to me :lol:

He/she may be more suited to Yo-Yo (Danny de Vito) :D:D

Thats not very nice. I don't like being called a bloke. :lol:

As I don't know you I'll give you the 'benefit of the doubt' but there'll be trouble if it happens again :lol:

Thats not very nice. I don't like being called a bloke. 

She-male maybe :lol::lol::D

Well answered ladies !

Think it's time I pack my bags and move to Oz.

Edited by canuck

Guest The Grinch
Thats not very nice.    I don't like being called a bloke.    :lol:

As I don't know you I'll give you the 'benefit of the doubt' but there'll be trouble if it happens again          :lol:

210295[/snapback]

How about "Fella"

Guest The Grinch
I'll show you mine if you show me yours honey.

210365[/snapback]

I'm visualising a 'Silence of the lambs' scene here. Got any lotion???

Guest Swervin Mervyn

Ah yes now it becomes clearer. Yo yo has probably destabilised the forum balance of power with his popularity, and as a result comes a certain amount of jealousy. :lol:

Edited by Swervin Mervyn