All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What would you do?

I’m going to invest in me! I’ll accept the 2/2 and take it as a good thing, like goughy said, think off all the training, I’m also going to do a primavera P6 course, I like the little bit of work I’ve done with our planning dept and it’s something I think suits me, also going to look into some autocad courses as something that has interested me for a little while is scaffold design, I have absolutely no idea about it, but hey, 2 weeks off a month should give me plenty of time
  3. The Politics Thread

lol, cory benardi is standing a candidate in bennelong.....
  4. WS 70.3

Water temp at the Hills race today - 21 and a bit. Unless someone finds a way to boil the lake, it might be a wettie swim.
  5. Hayne to NFL

nah, i think the world cup is like the old sydney comp pre 1982...... just suburban sydney playing for clubs, but they are called countries now like fiji, tonga and lebanon and italy..... lol
  6. Saddles

...that don't chafe. Hi Trannies. I've got an ISM Attack (same as PN1.0) on my bike, when I run it in tri mode. Happy with it most of the time, it feels great, I sit well up on the nose and let the boys dangle off the front. But if I do more than about 30 k's on it, I end up chafing a sore spot, and then have to spend some days off the bike til it heals. I'm thinking that something slightly narrower might help. I like the split nose/deep channel idea. Any recommendations for a saddle that might suit? Ideally something not expensive? Anyone tried a Fabric saddle? Or a different ISM that might be narrower or softer? thanks.
  7. Tubular tyres

My Contis held almost enough pressure to ride on from IM Cairns to Noosa Tri. (4 months)
  8. Today
  9. Pedals: clipless vs flats

Phew, hopefully it’s a one off then. Has to be a lot better than a reverb!
  10. QTS - Race 3 - Kawana

Yes been reading about that. I did aquathlon, was done before 9am so briefly entertained the thought of heading over to do one of the swims. Glad i didnt. I wouldnt be keen with the bluebottles.
  11. QTS - Race 3 - Kawana

You'd have been a lot happier than everyone that headed up to Mooloolaba for the WSS OW swims today. There was a 1.25, 2.5 & 5km. The cancelled the 2 longer ones and transferred everyone to the 1.25, so no refunds. Everyone I spoke to thought the conditions were easily good enough for the 5km.
  12. QTS - Race 3 - Kawana

Same lady that gave you grief at Noosa?
  13. Tubular tyres

I think I saw an interview where one of the DSs of a professional cycling team was saying they lost about 8 PSI over the course of the Paris-Roubaix. So 5 in 3 hours might be right.
  14. New motorbike

It's all in the wrist
  15. Smart turbo/ Zwift and the clueless

haha thanks. When I rode up Box Hill, the Leader's time was 6:06, I was 'somewhat slower'
  16. QTS - Race 3 - Kawana

First ever aquathlon (sp?) done and dusted. Event crew decided to give as more value for our entry fee with an extra long swim - approx 1.4 k vs advertised 1 k 🤔 Run course is really nice, that's if you weren't sent the wrong direction. 🙈 Surprised at the low turnout for a surprisingly enjoyable event. i just don't understand some people tho, arrived in T1 to see a second pair of shoes parked on my towel, actually ran past it because of that,. Arrived in T2 and the competitor had used my towel to wipe their muddy/sandy feet clean 😡 Crikey.
  17. New motorbike

I’m just hoping to keep my licence...
  18. Smart turbo/ Zwift and the clueless

The riders (and runners) with screens in front of them are doing workouts of some kind using workout mode. In-game leaderboards are a rolling 60 minute window (not to take away anything from getting 125th)
  19. Smart turbo/ Zwift and the clueless

I really like Zwift and explore something new about the site each day. One thing I've noticed is that the default course seems to be London on weekdays and Wattopia on weekends. I rode up Box Hill on Zwift last Thursday, I didn't make the leader board, it did inform me that that my best placing was 125th for the day. Oh well, work to do. What are the little glowing squares that I see when I pass/get passed by some riders?
  20. Smart turbo/ Zwift and the clueless

At around 5hrs of Zwift a week, that's only $4 per session. Swimming costs $5.60 per session and I have to make room for others. Zwift is just me doing my thing. Good value.
  21. What training did you do today?

Yellow socks, blue shirt and pink hat. Kiwi you say?
  22. Smart turbo/ Zwift and the clueless

I don't know. Apart from Zwift, I don't have any of it. Point being, none of things are much individually but can add up collectively . (like buying coffee)
  23. Smart turbo/ Zwift and the clueless

Why have premium strava when you have TrainingPeaks? personally TrainingPeaks covers everything. Then zwift. And of course free Garmin for ultimate backup
  24. What training did you do today?

18k run 👌👌
  25. Pedals: clipless vs flats

Bontrager Drop Line. (unless it all comes from the same place? with different markings?)
  26. New motorbike

Nice. That thing has some decent road presence!
  27. New motorbike

Will be when I go back to pick it up next weekend😀
  1. Load more activity