All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. steve

Not just another course cutter

Looks like she made good on the threat: http://www.fire.ca.gov/general/firemaps I guess we'll have to take more water from Arizona to put it out.
  3. FatPom

Tenby!! It's that time again

Thanks guys, I'll take it where I can get it at my age
  4. Tyno

Yeah, improved a bit might be an understatement FP. Jolly well done, old man. 💂‍♀️
  5. monkie

Mate that's superb on the run especially with a special calf. Well done!
  6. monkie

Yep. She needs a mate to tell her to shush and then take her for a chat. Clearly not right!
  7. goughy

New Fenix 5

I did nothing but walk last week, and I did 509 minutes of moderate activity, and I reckon I didn't even do 300 minutes last week! It must be picking up some of my work time is something as activity....
  8. Flanman

Subaru Forester 2.5i-S MY18

Congrats mate. There is nothing like living OS with the family. I had a 5 & 8 YO when we went. Best thing ever. Have fun and enjoy. FM PS: I am after a new car in 4 months but am replacing my existing Forrester with an Outlander. I just need the extra towing. Best of luck selling the Subi - I love them
  9. Flanman

She is painting herself more and more into a corner. I hope she can find away out without hurting herself any more. FM
  10. Ex-Hasbeen

That's the problem with lies. It's too easy to forget what you said & contradict yourself.
  11. Turts

Incredible that she blames the vollies for not directing her on the course because of her cycle club, but then says she did the whole course.
  12. Ex-Hasbeen

New Fenix 5

You have to love the "Intensity Minutes" feature in Garmin Connect. I haven't found anywhere an exact definition of "vigorous intensity" other than "can only speak a few words when exercising". I did a 25 minute session with an average HR of 151 yesterday, with the last 10 minutes averaging high 150's. I'm in my mid 50's. HTF do they classify that as "Moderate Intensity". I'd like to get the engineer that came up with that one out for a session or two and see what he thinks moderate intensity should really be.
  13. goughy

The Mental Health thread

Yeah, it's been fun. I think I've been a bit manic this last week. Unfortunately my doctor looked into it but there was no suitable replacement for them. Happened to see my shrink after I came of and she was curious about the supply issue. But, watch ya gonna do! Face it, it's my wife who's got it the worst! I can have about 5 different conversations going with her and switch between them without notice, or 10 minutes later suddenly jump back to one she thought was over with. Driving her ****ing batty. It's pretty funny!
  14. FFF1077

The Mental Health thread

Bloody hell mate. Cold Turkey off meds is epic. I did that years ago and it was farked. Hopefully you can get an appointment soon. It's frustrating at times because of the lack of doctors who ARE SUITABLE. I saw one guy.... ONCE.... FOR 4min.... LOL I politely excused myself and said that he needed to try something different..... LOL it was funny at the time, but sad too. Take it easy dude
  15. Tyno

Beach to Brother 2018

I thought Shuffla (or mrs shuffla) did it last year?
  16. goughy

Trump is the President

Putin must have some friggin awesome stuff on Trump - I mean I thought it might of have been good stuff, but it must surely be completely outstanding!!
  17. goughy

The Mental Health thread

Been in a flickin funny place of late. My psych suggested it might be a good time for a review of meds with my doc, and we thought seeing a psychiatrist might be worth it. My gp's practice has one come in (which would mean free for me) but the appoint kept getting postponed then cancelled and on and on. And then when I went in to get my script of ad's filled, turns out they're on a national shortage list, and completely out of stock in the country. So I've gone off them cold turkey in the last week! Well, there's one way to tell if they're helping or not because I'm driving my wife fricking crazy atm, and been feeling a bit funny the last week. Pretty headachy today.
  18. FatPom

OK, just found out my 200 place improvement could be a bit false. Quite a few folks had an hour added to their time because they started ahead of their allotted bike wave. the fastest were off at 9.15-9.45, I was 8.45-9.15 and was told not to go earlier, a warning i heeded. Others didn't as they wanted to get going and deal with less heat/riders/traffic and I get that but they were punished. Which means my 91/601 on the bike isn't genuinely accurate. Overall though, compared to last my time differences were: Swim - same Bike- 43 mins faster Run - 51 mins faster So I must've improved a fair bit, hopefully
  19. monkie

Hoooooly man!
  20. Ayto

Dashcams

By Dashcam, did you mean something like this????
  21. FFF1077

The Mental Health thread

Thanks FP Awesome 😎✌️
  22. Greyman

What a nutter. Maybe she needs to move for her next race. Where did the guy busted for course cutting last year move to? Dubai or Elsewhere in the Middle East? mind you I'm impressed that she attempted to edit her Strava file. I can't even spell Strava let alone us it. ( did you get that one Pete? Lol).
  23. Ex-Hasbeen

Winterfish 2018

3.2km this morning. That's day 17 done (actually 18 if you count June 30th) and still feeling hungry and enjoying it. Add to that, day 17 of Dry July. As I got back in this morning, there was a group of about 8 retired guys taking their kayaks down to the beach. I had a bit of a chat, and they were saying they meet every Tuesday for a couple hours of paddling and chatting. Sounds like a brilliant thing to do to keep active into their later years.
  24. A2K

Froomey banned from tour

There's something wrong with the link. I'm clicking on the red and white play button but it's not playing.
  25. FatPom

The Mental Health thread

Hey Sam. I've a 'few' rehabs and am familiar with that switch! I've found a good tactic when your head is in that space is to just focus on what you can do that do and build on it tomorrow. Forget 'eating the whole elephant' and just focus on the current slice you have on your plate. Building on the day before keeps things incremental and consistent. If you didn't do anything yesterday, do something today. Also remember, rest days and listening to your body when it needs rest is doing 'something'. 😎
  1. Load more activity