All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. http://www.theshovel.com.au/2019/08/16/jones-says-he-was-misinterpreted/?fbclid=IwAR0eL35sxBftmlZC0XztfyKJPQc5bKO3qxq-UX1R0OrBdnU98r5g2b7n9fw
  3. Cat Lady

Chop Garmin file

need to do it on your computer. open the ride you want to edit. on the left hand side next to the edit button are three small dots which when you run your cursor over will say "more" if you click on that then a side bar opens and you will see one option saying "crop" just move the "end point" button back till you get to where you stacked.
  4. Tyno

Wurf watch

They tagged him as second in the overall results
  5. https://www.change.org/p/alan-jones-alan-jones-must-stop-using-violent-language-towards-women-2?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=64358770-c0a4-11e9-abf9-71641fe2910c&share_bandit_exp=initial-17267745-en-AU&share_bandit_var=v1
  6. Today
  7. Cranky

Chop Garmin file

So when I stacked my bike in my race last weekend, no one stopped my Garmin! It Auto paused when I fell off but when they put it in the truck to take back to the start line and then when Dazz threw it in the back of the car to take home it started up again. I know once upon a time I have been able to chop off the last lap, where I press the lap button at the end of a race instead of the stop button, but is there a way to chop it off from a certain time?
  8. AA7

Ironman Mt Tremblant

Lionel gets his Kona spot. He was run down by Cody Beals but he's already qualified.
  9. Amazing bloke with an inspirational story. Doesn’t get enough recognition here
  10. It's on facebook. Just search Ironman live. This on the TV and Copenhagen on the iPad.
  11. zed

Ironman Mt Tremblant

anyone got a link to the live feed?
  12. zed

Ironman Mt Tremblant

jesus that was close. How is Lionel Richie doing?
  13. Andrew Yoder almost got taken out... Handled it like a champ. VID_20190818_215635.mp4
  14. Yep, ask away. Glad that the point is now understood, but why did it take about 5 posts explaining this for the point to be absorbed? If you find a proportionate amount of violent quotes against men, then yes, it does make a point - means he is a prick to everyone equally. If not, he is a misogynist...
  15. trinube

All things NRL

nah, should have been called back - knock on - but I'll read it tomorrow as a try
  16. Totes - your head needs to be in the right place for months on end to lose weight. It happens in phases...
  17. went backwards, graham is on the line, xerri behind it.... the touch was irrelevant. very easy to see it went backwards with the chalk at his feet.
  18. only one away game left away at leichhardt...should help. warriors ran out of puff today, we go for 80 mins even if we do crazy stuff like kick on the third. not looking forward to the green machine at all.
  19. I didn't realise that the prize was in lieu of a medal. That is a different thing altogether and get while you were filthy. Nothing to do with me. Apologies for my assumption and tone.
  20. out of curiosity, who was the TA person that said "dont worry, we'll never do this again" back in April ? as for prizes should be a ribbon or sash or medal or certificate, think thats fair enough and anything extra like free race entries, shoes, shirts, grog, money should just be an optional extra - please note i left out water bottles and swim caps. Though when you think about it, the swim cap makes sense in the duathlon as you didnt get one because there was no swim. very thoughtful if you ever swim and dont have a cap. one of the guys in the football team i coach turned 19 the other day, the team chipped in and got him an avocado. he appreciated the thought and its often the thought that matters. lol.
  21. Yeah there is that, i was being generous.
  22. Sometimes you can’t do what you want because you had unrealistic expections.
  23. Still have to get there .
  24. Parkside

All things NRL

Dire to sit through. Rubbish handling from 2 inept teams on the night. Was Moylsn injured or hooked? Hooked is fine by me, Dugan has earned his choice of positions. re last try, I have only seen big screen and phone replays but talk is ball travels backwards from Graham to Xerri anyway.
  25. AA7

National Titles Prizes

The 'prize' was instead of a medal. And yeh, these titles are a bit meaningless, but it would be nice to see a bit more thought go into the awards. I'm pretty sure triathletes are right for water bottles and swim caps. Were they your idea Mick?
  26. Sometimes you can’t do what you want to do- especially if you are not 100% FM
  27. Tyno

Wurf watch

I assume they typed Cam for Camilla Pederson and autocomplete got them.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?