All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. http://ap.ironman.com/triathlon/news/articles/2019/06/vega-ironman-world-championship.aspx#axzz5s1rXllKs The worm has turned
  3. Merv

All things NRL

Maloney is a very good footballer. Dont worry about him .He gives as good as he gets. If NSW want to win the series, best just hand him the reins of the entire team.
  4. Turts

Ironman Frankfurt

True. Does IM have a heat policy maybe? I mean there's one for cold water - even for races known to be in cold water. Would there be a difference in how they manage between an expected hot race (such as Kona, in a hot climate), and a hot race based on a ridiculously out of the normal heat wave? Just asking.
  5. Bored@work

Ironman Frankfurt

That's going to open a can of worms. Isn't Kona normally 45 degrees, 200% humidity with 90km/hr winds & they haven't shortned it.
  6. Turts

Ironman Frankfurt

haha, I just read that on the same facebook page. Wowzers. Wonder if IM will put in any risk management like shorten the course?
  7. Goodcatch

IMOZ 2020

We're on Pacific Drive Thurs to Tues near the Hill street corner. OS trip mucks up Nepean and WS for me but aiming to do Husky Ultra again as my lead up race. I have a few demons to bury from 2015 but hope to do the full 😲.
  8. AA7

Ironman Frankfurt

Predicted temps of about 40 deg for race day this weekend. Ouch. Lange v Frodeno v Kienle Looking forward to following this one.
  9. wombattri

IMOZ 2020

Will be there.
  10. Mike Del

Israel Folau

We don’t draw the line, the Gov has. People with agendas (even some in Gov) try and grey that though. Re Piemans post As you’re basing your position on the Izzy / RA issue on assumptions, if’s, and hyperpheticols rather the what has actually happened you’ll need to explain ..... what does Piemans employment contract say about social media? What does it say about hurtful comments? How is hurtful defined in legislation in your world? Where something is posted and how many people see it, and therefore how much damage it causes Piemans employer will have a huge bearing on if they can take action. Also I’ve never heard of anyone dismissed for anything as tame as piemans post anyway, but hey.... it’s your ferry tale
  11. Flanman

IMOZ 2020

We are in Hill Street (Thursday to Tuesday). We will definitely catch up a few times then. Great to see you back in shape (I have also already entered Nepean and WS70.3). Mmmmmm.. I hope I have enough time to train in my retirement. FM
  12. Today
  13. BigRig

Kona 2018

A great report.It will nice to be able to relive the day in your head when your older.
  14. more

Israel Folau

Because this is about 'hate' speech isn't it? So where do we draw the line? If piemans employer had a social media policy should he terminated for 'hurtful' comments about the church like above?
  15. BigRig

TA Memberships

I havel also cancelled my auto renewal now that I have retired.
  16. nealo

Israel Folau

Go Liz Ellis! https://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wallabies/liz-ellis-takes-aim-at-those-in-charge-of-netball-australia-over-maria-folau-statements/news-story/74e185c430bcb583698efc0e8cf1a891
  17. pieman

Israel Folau

Plus there is a shit tonne more evidence that the religion they felt so deeply about IS only about tax breaks, pedophiles and fictional sky goblins than there is that gays, drunkards, adulterers etc are going to go to hell....
  18. Goodcatch

IMOZ 2020

Hey Flannie, My accommodation is booked at Rocky Beach so we will be neighbours.
  19. Mike Del

Israel Folau

??? How is any of your reply relevant to Izzy’s case for unfair dismal? The Fair Work Commission will decide if hate speech was enough to breach Izzy’s contract. He has been exercising his free speech on instragram fo years, RA only took action when he crossed the line. It’s RA that Izzy and his leagal team have named.
  20. Thinking of you and your family Kieran. Celebrate the wins wherever you can.
  21. AA7

All things NRL

I hate Josh McGuire and I'm a Queenslander. But probably not as much as I hate Maloney. They can take each other's heads off.
  22. Sorry, must have misread the original post, however it is good to see both sporting bodies are standing by her.
  23. IronJimbo

Israel Folau

What 'views??' That she supports her husband? Piss weak...
  24. mums back in surgery today, her follow up on Tuesday after last weeks surgery showed that the cancer has indeed spread to her milk ducks in the right breast. I spoke with her yesterday, she sounds up beat, Dad isn't coping as well as her, which we knew would be the case. Mums a problem solver so she just says, "do whatever has to be done" where as dads worries and stresses etc. mum will just get on with it. They did limf node mapping last week and the good news is the results show it hasnt entered them which is a huge positive. the surgeon also said breast cancer surgery is the easiest to do because all they are dealing with is tissue, and not having to operate on any organs. so i guess that is good news.
  25. KieranR

TA Memberships

I cancelled my auto renewal today
  26. Not if you've just done a winter swim.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?