All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. WADA has just banned Russia from all International sporting events for the next 4 years. This will include the Olympics & the World Cup. It should be interesting to see how it plays out.
  3. I watched the last episode of Godfather of Harlem last night. Nothing to write home about, but enjoyed watching it, and am hoping season 2 gets the go ahead.
  4. goughy

TV Shows

Next season of The Expanse drops, I think Friday. Watching S2 of Jack Ryan now. The Mrs and my daughter watched Upright, with Tim Minchen, on Foxtel Now, with a 10 day trial. The show drops weekly on regular Foxtel but the whole season is available on Now. I watched the first ep and a half, and it wasn't really my thing but they loved it. It did seem pretty good, and the last girl will be going places.
  5. He won't qualify for the Olympics and he won't win Kona.
  6. Pic 1/2 2XU Ghst Shorts - Medium $25 worn twice Pic 3 2xu Ice X Singlet - brand new - small - $30 Pic 4 Training Vector Socks Large - $10 Pick 5 No Show Socks L/XL $10 Pic 6 Gym Singlet Small $5 Pic 7 2xu Long Sleeve Xvent Shirt - Large - brand new $30 Pic 8 2xu Urban Shirt - Medium - Brand New $25 Pic 9 2xu Urban Shirt - Small - $15 worn 3 times Pic 10 2xu Urban Shirt Black - Medium - $20 worn twice Pic 11 2xu fleece trackpant - medium - new $30 Post $9.20 for small bag, 12.50 for medium bag, $15.70 for large bag
  7. Pic 1 and 2 Scody Bike Shorts - Small - $25 Pic 3 and 4 2XU jersey - small - $5 Postage $9.20
  8. Who are the contenders for the third spot on the UK Olympic Team. Yee and JB seem to be the two form British ITU racers at the moment. Of hand I can’t think of a serious rival to deny AB another Olympic shot. If he does qualify, there is little chance that he’ll go to make up the numbers: he’ll be chasing a medal. I reckon he’d actually like to anchor the relay team as well.
  9. Katz

Busso 2019

LOL. Yeah, this year was rather stressful. Last year not so. That one went exactly to plan.
  10. 88.1 for a final weigh-in. Not what I'd hoped, but then I figured I was going to get Delhi Belly in India, but instead put on weight with a smorgasbord of some of the best food I've ever eaten. I've been losing weight since getting back, so at least that is a positive thing. I'll weigh in before Xmas, and hope to drop to 86.x by then. Well done to everyone that has dropped weight in this. Some who didn't, maybe didn't need to, but to the others, don't give up.
  11. Turts

Busso 2019

And less stressful !
  12. Katz

Busso 2019

Sure am. Hope to do a better job of it than in recent years.
  13. Turts

Busso 2019

Cool, same as last time I did it then. Katz - u up again next year?
  14. Jim Shortz

Busso 2019

Not many U Turns Turts. Most are 90 degrees that you can maintain momentum throughout if you can ride a bike.
  15. Turts

Busso 2019

How do the umber of corners compare to others? I mean ones like u bolts where you have deceleration and significant acceleration out of the saddle to get up to speed again. I haven't done busso for a while and I think they've changed the course anyway
  16. Kiwinoz

Busso 2019

For anyone trying to predict their times, have a play with Best Bike Split. You can input one of your race files and calibrate the results plus most IM courses are already available to model results.
  17. Katz

Busso 2019

Well bugger me. That was spot on.
  18. more

Busso 2019

This is interesting http://bikecalculator.com/
  19. Katz

Busso 2019

I got 179m on the 530 and 261m on the watch.
  20. Kiwinoz

Busso 2019

I think Cairns 2019 was the same story, 45-44 AG KQ faster than 40-44. I swore I'd never do Cairns again because of the swim but it has double the slots IM Aus does...
  21. Bored@work

Busso 2019

What is the elevation gain for busso?
  22. No, I had absolutely no idea. That's why I said 6th.
  23. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning. But I doubt I have lost much
  24. I think you know as well as I do which one I was referring to Politicians, dishonest forum members, et al...
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?