ironpo

Shipping time from chain reaction cycles?

ironpo    2,737

What's the general shipping time from crc these days?

thanks

ivp

Rocket Salad    1,055

How big is the item?

I got Knicks a shirt in 7days last week.  My BIL ordered the XT 1X group set on the 6th and it hasn't arrived yet.

ironpo    2,737
4 hours ago, Rocket Salad said:

How big is the item?

I got Knicks a shirt in 7days last week.  My BIL ordered the XT 1X group set on the 6th and it hasn't arrived yet.

Looking at a crankset or two

Naut    488

I got some tyres in 3 business days (included a weekend).

• Like 1

Greyman    297

Yeah same here. Tyres and tubes in two days. 

• Like 1

dazmuzza    33

Took me two weeks for a bottom bracket to arrive frm CRC.

However, the issue here wasn't really chain reaciton, but Australia Post. They're really slow at the moment. 

KieranR    105
21 hours ago, dazmuzza said:

but Australia Post. They're really slow at the moment. 

Yep! I got some stuff from Europe landed in Perth in about 3 or 4 days from memory...then 7 days from Perth to Karratha with Aus post......currently waiting on some swimming gear ordered from the UK on the 8th July, still cant track it down yet apart form left UK then will be on forwarded to Aus Post..

ironpo    2,737

Yep Aus post are freaking useless especially when packages are going out to the bush 

crc shipping my stuff today (which took 3 days ) will see how long it takes to get to me out in the sticks

dazmuzza    33

I'm in Brisbane, and have watched a parcel from Bikebug arrived in Brisbane last week, then randomly head back to NSW, only to come back to Brisbane yesterday. Still waiting on delivery. 

Ex-Hasbeen    3,754

A while back I ordered a groupset from CRC in England on Friday afternoon. I was beginning assembly on the bike Tuesday. Couldn't fault Aus Post or Royal Mail on that one.

• Like 1

ironpo    2,737
8 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

A while back I ordered a groupset from CRC in England on Friday afternoon. I was beginning assembly on the bike Tuesday. Couldn't fault Aus Post or Royal Mail on that one.

How long is "a while back" Ex

we all know u are old , and maybe that's when Aus post was good !!

Ex-Hasbeen    3,754
10 minutes ago, ironpo said:

How long is "a while back" Ex

we all know u are old , and maybe that's when Aus post was good !!

5 years ago? Not quite PMG days.

• Like 1

FatPom    2,154
On 19/07/2017 at 1:25 AM, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I'm pretty sure you didn't.

roxii    3,944
3 hours ago, FatPom said:

I'm pretty sure you didn't.

:lol:

I get it, begorra. 

• Like 1

roxii    3,944
39 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

No different than calling Tasmania Australia is it? :)

I have some relatives that would disagree "with prejudice" 

FatPom    2,154
7 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

No different than calling Tasmania Australia is it? :)

Find a tattooed bouncer that say 'chups' and tell them they're from Australia. Let me know how that works out :lol:

• Haha 1

Ex-Hasbeen    3,754
8 hours ago, roxii said:

I have some relatives that would disagree "with prejudice" 

Tasmanian relatives? Is that an aunt, who's also your cousin, and your sister in law?

Oompa Loompa    642

Back in Australia on Wednesday and happy to chase any of these up for anyone that are with our local mail carrier, just pm me a tracking number on Wednesday

I know last time this came up, every single person that took up the offer got sorted - there was one.... lol 

No guarantees obviously but if you feel the service standard has fallen over, pm me.  

ironpo    2,737
1 hour ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Back in Australia on Wednesday and happy to chase any of these up for anyone that are with our local mail carrier, just pm me a tracking number on Wednesday

I know last time this came up, every single person that took up the offer got sorted - there was one.... lol 

No guarantees obviously but if you feel the service standard has fallen over, pm me.  

Mate there is no IF the service standard has fallen is buy how much it has fallen

i just picked up a package from canyon Germany,  4 days from Germany to country vic

Im still waiting for a "express post" that was sent 4 days ago and it's only going from Melb to country vic

aus post is a joke and if they don't pick up,their game the private dudes will put them out of Buisness in three years 

Oompa Loompa    642
9 hours ago, ironpo said:

Mate there is no IF the service standard has fallen is buy how much it has fallen

i just picked up a package from canyon Germany,  4 days from Germany to country vic

Im still waiting for a "express post" that was sent 4 days ago and it's only going from Melb to country vic

aus post is a joke and if they don't pick up,their game the private dudes will put them out of Buisness in three years 

PM me Wednesday if you still don't have it, can't do much from where I am at the moment. 

• Like 2