Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatPom

Custom Bike Fit, Qld

8 posts in this topic

I've been tooling around on YT as I can't do much else at the moment. Not entirely convinced about the rationale for my 56 P3 but we're rubbing along ok.  I was looking at bike fitting clips and came across Michael at Custom Bike Fit, Qld.

im not sure if he's a great fitter or not but I was really impressed with amount of concise clips he has on YT on all sorts of subjects like equipment to pre race nerves  Seems like a guy that really takes the time to put back in?

http://www.custombikefit.com/

Good one FatPom.  Micko is one of my mates and lives just up the road from us.  He loves it hey.  He has heaps of stuff on YT and is going to do heaps more as well. 

He is a quick athlete and loves the beers. 

1 person likes this

Baker did mine and my wife's fit on both roadie and TT. Highly recommended.

Michael is pretty good. I struggled to get my giant right for a couple of years and over 90minutes he had it 90% there and with a short follow up a few weeks later after by new extension s arrived he got it 100% dialed in.

FP it's just a shame about his annoying accent...

1 hour ago, Ruley said:

Michael is pretty good. I struggled to get my giant right for a couple of years and over 90minutes he had it 90% there and with a short follow up a few weeks later after by new extension s arrived he got it 100% dialed in.

FP it's just a shame about his annoying accent...

I'm not really in a position to comment on annoying accents :lol:

5 hours ago, Infinit Jase said:

Good one FatPom.  Micko is one of my mates and lives just up the road from us.  He loves it hey.  He has heaps of stuff on YT and is going to do heaps more as well. 

He is a quick athlete and loves the beers. 

Hi Jase, I saw your interview with Michael and thought it was good. I used Infinit in Oz for a while and I'm sure you guys were in Europe when I first moved to the UK but pulled out?  

The UK guys pulled out of Infinit.  He had another business and it was going better than Infinit.

I send product over to you guys but it is pretty expensive and also your customs will randomly pick orders and charge duty on it.  Which sucks when all of their businesses send stuff to Aus no problems.

7 hours ago, Infinit Jase said:

The UK guys pulled out of Infinit.  He had another business and it was going better than Infinit.

I send product over to you guys but it is pretty expensive and also your customs will randomly pick orders and charge duty on it.  Which sucks when all of their businesses send stuff to Aus no problems.

Yeah no worries mate.  With the £ the way it is, importing anything isn't great. I will to stick to liquidised Cornish pasties for now :lol:

1 person likes this