roxii

Caps and Visors. Come and get 'em.

88 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, roxii said:

If there are any lurkers out there that want a visor or cap but were wondering how to get hold of them......

BLOODY LOG ON GET A NAME AND JOIN IN

or email me at roxii(at) transitions.org.au  and I can sort you out. 

So now I am just trying to work out how many spares you have lying around at home...

(I also have a feeling that a small stack will be taking to each beer mile for a little while)

EDIT: - and why do I always seem to get the top of the new page :( )

Edited by Cape_Horn

8 minutes ago, Cape_Horn said:

So now I am just trying to work out how many spares you have lying around at home...

(I also have a feeling that a small stack will be taking to each beer mile for a little while)

EDIT: - and why do I always seem to get the top of the new page :( )

Funnily enough the original indicators were that more visors would be required, yet I have sent out more caps so far. 

Original numbers on the thread were 19 visors 15 caps, luckily I ordered 50 of each as caps are over 25 sent out already and visors just a few behind. From the original list there are still, I think, a few to be allocated so it wont leave many spares.

Oh and I need one or two as well :lol: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, roxii said:

I thought yours was the one with the gold stitched URL on the back? the special single order one...

13 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

You were saying?

Image result for canetoad crushing cockroach

nice photo, all the other have posted of themselves or kids wearing there hat.

wheres your hat?

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, roxii said:

Funnily enough the original indicators were that more visors would be required, yet I have sent out more caps so far. 

Original numbers on the thread were 19 visors 15 caps, luckily I ordered 50 of each as caps are over 25 sent out already and visors just a few behind. From the original list there are still, I think, a few to be allocated so it wont leave many spares.

Well you are from NSW.... Pure two headed Territory... LOL 

Why did you choose black, don't they get a bit hot?  In saying that (& as a lurker) I wouldn't mind a visor if there are any left over?  My mum lives in Sutherland and if you're okay with it she could pay and pickup?

On 6/24/2017 at 2:22 AM, gerg said:

Why did you choose black, don't they get a bit hot?  In saying that (& as a lurker) I wouldn't mind a visor if there are any left over?  My mum lives in Sutherland and if you're okay with it she could pay and pickup?

Hey mate if you like shoot me a PM with the address, I go through Sutherland on my way home every day and can just pop it in the letterbox and you can eft the money if thats easier. 

Deposited $48 for 1 Visor & 1 Cap (if you run out of caps 2 visors will be fine Roxii).

Will PM confirmation details as per above

Thanks Andrew #1

1 person likes this

No worries mate will have them in the post tomorrow. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, roxii said:

No worries mate will have them in the post tomorrow. 

Geeze. Who's idea was this? !? You're doing nothing but running to and from the PO!

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Cranky said:

Geeze. Who's idea was this? !? You're doing nothing but running to and from the PO!

There is a red box on the way to work so its no drama.