Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zed

Confused with BMC sizing

6 posts in this topic

I've just bought a BMC TM02 from a shop in Adelaide, (getting it shipped to Perth) they've ordered it, however I'm thinking they have ordered the wrong size, but I'm confused. I'm 5'7 and have been on a small (51cm) Cervelo P2 which was a perfect fit. I ordered a small (51cm) BMC TM02 and I just noticed on the docket they emailed me that it says M-S. I think that's medium-short, which is the size up from small right? I phoned them back and they said you've ordered a 51cm which is M-S. I then phoned another bike shop and he said he's 6 foot and is on a M-S.... So I'm confused.....

Did you just give them a size or do you have stack and reach figures. 

The Med-short has a shorter reach than the small so depending on your morphology may actually be a better fit than a small.

1 hour ago, roxii said:

Did you just give them a size or do you have stack and reach figures. 

The Med-short has a shorter reach than the small so depending on your morphology may actually be a better fit than a small.

All sorted Roxii, ta. I'm definitely a 51cm/small they had mistakenly ordered a medium-short, referring to it as a 51cm which is not true. Theyve now reordered me the correct size.

3 people like this

9 hours ago, zed said:

All sorted Roxii, ta. I'm definitely a 51cm/small they had mistakenly ordered a medium-short, referring to it as a 51cm which is not true. Theyve now reordered me the correct size.

Lucky u chased it up 

28 minutes ago, ironpo said:

Lucky u chased it up 

Ha ha shit yeah.