Turts

disputed ebay sale - seller protection?

66 posts in this topic

Yup see if FFF wants it otherwise I'll stick it up on tri marketplace. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those suits rip when you look at them. I have approx 15 repairs on mine. 

What a tosser that dude is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a positive finish, zed the star has couriered the suit to FFF who is stoked and gonna take it for a splash this arvo. 

Happy endings!

Thanks for all your work zed - much appreciated. I owe you a beer or three (or whatever ur poison is). All the best at busso!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All good! Quite a bizarre turn of events really!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Turtle said:

On a positive finish, zed the star has couriered the suit to FFF who is stoked and gonna take it for a splash this arvo. 

Happy endings!

Thanks for all your work zed - much appreciated. I owe you a beer or three (or whatever ur poison is). All the best at busso!

If the suit fits, I think FFF will buy that beer you owe Zed.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good, if slightly convoluted, story.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet the guy was quite surprised when zed messaged him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work zed

well done , good trannies at work again

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But seriously, the dud kept other stuff that was included?????

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that it's sorted, can you lodge a dispute because he kept the accessories, or are the potential prank 3am calls not worth it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zed said:

All good! Quite a bizarre turn of events really!

Ridiculous really.  FFF is well happy with the suit, so I'm happy too.

 

But zed - did the guy give you the bag, booties and gloves too?  Or just the suit?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Turtle said:

Ridiculous really.  FFF is well happy with the suit, so I'm happy too.

 

But zed - did the guy give you the bag, booties and gloves too?  Or just the suit?

Yeah MASSIVE thanks to Turtle! Awesome wettie. Couple of small rips but FFS it works fine. Did a 1.5km open water swim this arvo at Sorrento and it rocked!! NO CHAFFING at all compared to my sleeveless Blue Seventy. 

 

And Turts, you'll be pleased to know that we are now pee buddies...LOL And the suit smells of stale turtle pee!! LOLOLOLOL

 

Great to meet Zed too, great of him to drop it off at my place, he's looking fit as **** and ready for Busso. Have a great race bloke.

 

Cheers

 

Having ****ing Garmin 910 issues so I can't upload the swim :(

 

Take care all. Peace out.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Turtle said:

Ridiculous really.  FFF is well happy with the suit, so I'm happy too.

 

But zed - did the guy give you the bag, booties and gloves too?  Or just the suit?

Suit and bag. No booties & gloves though, sorry might have to write those off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

 

 

Great to meet Zed too, great of him to drop it off at my place, he's looking fit as **** and ready for Busso. Have a great race bloke.

 

 

ha ha cheers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, zed said:

Suit and bag. No booties & gloves though, sorry might have to write those off.

Cool. I never used them - just got them with a dare2tri suit. Worth about 2c.

Cheeky sh!t to keep em tho

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zed said:

Suit and bag. No booties & gloves though, sorry might have to write those off.

 

1 hour ago, The Turtle said:

Cool. I never used them - just got them with a dare2tri suit. Worth about 2c.

Cheeky sh!t to keep em tho

Winner winner chicken dinner!

FFF found them in the secret pouch. (Ie, outside zipped pocket in the bag where i packed them).

So all gud! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now