Cranky

Transitions Run Visor

253 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

4 and 7.  7 would look better if the logo and wording on the front were swapped thoiugh

Agreed. Though I would have spelt "though" correctly. :)

3 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Agreed. Though I would have spelt "though" correctly. :)

I'm starting a new trend

Because I can B)

What about putting the same design on the peak of No.4 as per No.2 Thoughts???

5, 7 & 8 ...

but would prefer a white option ;)

Told ya's (Roxii and Cranky) you should have done it behind the scenes........... what have ya's started!!!

2 people like this

I like logo #3 but in white done the way #8 has been done while using the same layout as #7 for the top logo and #1 for the bottom logo.

1 person likes this

Ok. Last decision.

For the visor:

Adjustable or elastic back?

I prefer elastic but some have said the elastic goes on them. I've only got one visor and it's my favorite for this reason only. I've had it for about 3 years I think and it's still ok but maybe others haven't lasted this long? ? I wash mine every couple of runs. Not sure if this makes a difference or not.

Will go with the majority, so speak now or be happy with what you get (actually just be happy with what you get anyway) 😀

So what do you want, adjustable or elastic?

Adjustable.

Im put if its elastic. l hate em. Either too tight or too loose

1 person likes this

Adjustable elastic? :D

I agree with The Turtle.

1 person likes this

Adjustable elastic.... you know, like on the pants I wear when going to Sizzlers!

Adjustable!

2 people like this

I prefer elastic but happy to go with the majority

Thanks Cranky

Cheers NSF

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, KieranR said:

Cranky,

Am i too late to get one of each?

Hey mate,  the plan is we are going to order 50 of each. No one needs to commit to anything yet. That way if anyone doesn't like the colour scheme etc they can just not buy one. There will be quite a few spares based on the interest we have so far so dont sweat it. 

They will be passed on at "cost" so whatever it costs us to land them here, plus postage if required. 

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, roxii said:

Hey mate,  the plan is we are going to order 50 of each. No one needs to commit to anything yet. That way if anyone doesn't like the colour scheme etc they can just not buy one. There will be quite a few spares based on the interest we have so far so dont sweat it. 

They will be passed on at "cost" so whatever it costs us to land them here, plus postage if required. 

great, thanks for that

Kieran

2 hours ago, KieranR said:

Cranky,

Am i too late to get one of each?

Thanks, Roxii

Edited by Cranky

2 hours ago, roxii said:

There will be quite a few spares based on the interest we have so far so dont sweat it.  

Roxii,

Are you suggesting we might get Headsweats now?? :lol:

Cheers

NSF

1 person likes this

Can I get one of those cooling things you wear around your neck?  They would be great for at golf while rolling around in a buggy ;)

Personally I think Roxii should be charging $5 extra for each to go towards running costs of this place - it wouldn't add much but every little bit helps.

2 people like this

12 hours ago, goughy said:

Can I get one of those cooling things you wear around your neck?  They would be great for at golf while rolling around in a buggy ;)

Personally I think Roxii should be charging $5 extra for each to go towards running costs of this place - it wouldn't add much but every little bit helps.

I'm good with this

12 hours ago, goughy said:

Eons ago, before the site had ad revenue, that's how we raised some funds for Bernie.

Would be happy with 1 or 4

I assume there is no option for your name on the hat?

5 hours ago, FatPom said:

Eons ago, before the site had ad revenue, that's how we raised some funds for Bernie.

I think we all would support putting something back into the site for Roxii, but if Google ads are covering the costs of running the site, might be worth building up a bit of a war chest.  Then in the future there are options for if site costs increase, oralternatively when we have a scenario like K2's or Green Machine's passing and the go fund me website, there is a bit there already to be tossed into the pot.  Could always be used for sponsoring an up and coming pro as well to help with flights to a race or the like if nothing comes up in the future anyway

1 person likes this

4 and 7 for me. I don't mind for the visor, happy to go with the majority.

i'm happy to throw in some extra for the site. Could be a fund that then builds up so Roxii stocks the subbie coolers

2 people like this