prizna

What training did you do today?

1,502 posts in this topic

52k spin after work around Phra Phutthabat to check cleat position on the new road shoes. 120k tomorrow.

All my training this week has revolved around finding our dog that went missing on Tuesday. Got a phone call about a possible sighting today so after a 2 hour walk dropping fliers was a 3 min sprint on the bike to the location...and we found her! :)

Arwsome

3hr ride with mrs IP out through Sth Kona and towards volcano

Then 8 x 1 k reps (shirtless) along alli drive

Off to do it all again but add in a 2 k swim in Kailua bay also

Ahhh the life of a professional athlete

Gee it's hard work

1 person likes this

With or without lawn mower?

Mowerless

I got the Mexicans mowing

1 person likes this

Nothing. Spent yesterday on Sydney Harbour cruising then at the Helm listening to live music, drinks and dinner. Just the missus and I for our anniversary.

For Coach@ - who works hard for the family.

FM

Raced the swim course of the Bahrain 70.3 this morning from the Four Seasons Hotel transition area. Jelly, Prizna? :naughty:

20161119_082540_lowres_zpsc5zyrhr4.jpg

WOW that looks pretty nice.

Sat morning was perfect at Willy Beach swimming.

Mind you today looks even better. Off to City to Sea to see my wife finish and then I plan or riding this afternoon.

11 weeks (I think) post my sunny coast crash, I managed my 2nd "swim".

6 x 25 meters in the pool. Of fat European breastroke style. Rehab is slow. But positive ;).

Hope you did it in the fast lane :lol:

Just been for a ride on the new Anna Meares velodrome. Second time on a track bike, first time on indoor velodrome. Much fun!

2 people like this

Hope you did it in the fast lane :lol:

lol NO! I had to settle for the SLOW lane (no fat slow broken old buggers lane unfort.).

I did see Rog on the way in ... so at least I was in the area of FAST!

Edit. Add. Sunday Long day. 250 meters in 11+ mins. I think the lifeguards were keeping a close eye on me :). Nice to be in the water and using my upper body a bit. Last two ribs still a few weeks to heal they tell me so taking it slow.

Edited by Mjainoz
1 person likes this

I focused on my recovery...... Coach keeps telling me I have to focus on that more.

I think I took that advice too literally though, I had a thousand beers the night before and was recovering from that! Did happen to run a fat Hiltz 5k PB in the morning though.

1 person likes this

Raced the swim course of the Bahrain 70.3 this morning from the Four Seasons Hotel transition area. Jelly, Prizna? :naughty:

ÃÂ

20161119_082540_lowres_zpsc5zyrhr4.jpg

Ha my thoughts on Bahrain are similar to that of niseko's but let's not go there ;)

Edit: it does look nice though

Edited by prizna
1 person likes this

Yesterday was up early and did an easy hour on the indoor trainer (Only did that to kill time because I woke up at 3.30 or so and had to wait until daylight to swim). Then did almost an hour swimming in the bay at Port Melbourne, then 2 hour run. Later in the morning, took the little fella on the bike to the docklands and back..

Mid afternoon, drove down to Spotswood and proceeded to get hammered with the WSTC crew (including Peter above - he wasn't so hammered - late start). Contemplating when to run the 8 or so k back to Spotswood to get the car.

1 person likes this

30km bike then a painful park run with the girls. 57 mins of Winge winge.

On a lighter note. Dazz enjoyed himself (he ran at his pace, not 5 year old pace) and might get a couple of mates together and start doing them. Fingers crossed! !

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Park run this morning, easy. Open water swim at Redcliffe with Grimsey's tomorrow morning. Perhaps a ride with my son as well...

I did the swim this morning! Who are you? Were you in the 6 or 7am session? 7am got cancelled due to jellys. Say hi next time!

Mowed the lawn. Cut down a few branches. Ate some hot chips and chicken salt.

Yummy! Now I have to go and buy hot chips. Damn you! !

Hi Cranky, I went to do the 7am swim and left to go to Ennogera reservoir when the swim got cancelled. We did a swim to the wall and back.

I'll say hi next time. Should be there for the next session, maybe 6am this time !

1 person likes this

Did a Zwift race on Friday as had a wedding to go to on Saturday. A tough ride as I fell of my bike exhausted. Took 4th in the B-grade (same time as 3rd), with an average of 3.59w/kg (not that I understand what that means).

Yesterday was up early and did an easy hour on the indoor trainer (Only did that to kill time because I woke up at 3.30 or so and had to wait until daylight to swim). Â Then did almost an hour swimming in the bay at Port Melbourne, then 2 hour run. Â Later in the morning, took the little fella on the bike to the docklands and back.. Â

Â

Mid afternoon, drove down to Spotswood and proceeded to get hammered with the WSTC crew (including Peter above - he wasn't so hammered - late start). Â Contemplating when to run the 8 or so k back to Spotswood to get the car.

Haha you were so drunk you struggled to put a sentence together.

Good evening. Beers went down well.

Miraculously, it has finally turned into spring-proper in Melbourne over the last week or so.

This morning, a very pleasant 50km ride, turning around after Frankanistan, with 2 x 10km moderate efforts included. Also a 20min run afterwards, all as per coach's instructions.

Spanker of a day. Every so often, they do happen in these here parts.

1:20 aerobic strength wind trainer

3km aerobic strength swim

Just over 2hrs for the day.

Another 10:xx week banked

Alternating between 13 and 10 hrs depending on my weekends with my daughter.

Good work everyone [emoji106][emoji106]

Edited by fitfastfat977
3 people like this

Today easy 1:30 run plus 2 hour bike + 5km off bike. Hit low 30 degrees this afternoon. Wow when it has not been hot for a while certainly hits you

1 person likes this

Spent a couple of hours Xmas shopping with the kids which is apparently the equivalent of a marathon. Pretty sure it was a PB.

Swam, run and rode.

Beers with some fellow motorbike travellers to plan our next trip.

Considered moving back to the coast.

1 person likes this