roxii

Pay it forward... again

AVAGO    352

You had the Cranky Kona thread translated to Russian and published?

And then I had it condensed Readers Digest style to the resultant 1444 pages. In 8 point to boot...

Edited by AVAGO
  • Like 4

Dalai    127

A few books for those interested.

Cadel Evans - close to flying (2 copies)

The Secret Race by Tyler Hamilton (eye opening read - was a pay it forward from pieman)

The Man who cycled the Americas - Mark Beaumont's ride from Alaska to Argentina

Edited by Dalai

Dalai    127

A few books for those interested.

Cadel Evans - close to flying (2 copies)

The Secret Race by Tyler Hamilton (eye opening read - was a pay it forward from pieman)

The Man who cycled the Americas - Mark Beaumont's ride from Alaska to Argentina

Updated the list and replied to the two people who have PM'ed.

Books are in Melbourne buy happy to post. The Tyler book was sent by Pieman without wanting anything for postage, so happy to do the same.

AVAGO    352

Not certain if this is the most recent Pay It Forward thread, but hey, it matters not. An Aldi purchased Bike Work Stand, bought a couple of years ago when I had a rush of blood to my head, but alas, it's still sealed up in the box it came in, and looks sort of like the attached pic.

It's located either at Balmain during working hours or at Narrabeen when not. ( that's NSW for the non NSWers )

Price? to the great unwashed at Trannies, Free. but please, pick up only.

feeback-pro-maintenance-stand.jpg

Edited by AVAGO
  • Like 1

Hoffy86    65
20 minutes ago, AVAGO said:

Not certain if this is the most recent Pay It Forward thread, but hey, it matters not. An Aldi purchased Bike Work Stand, bought a couple of years ago when I had a rush of blood to my head, but alas, it's still sealed up in the box it came in, and looks sort of like the attached pic.

It's located either at Balmain during working hours or at Narrabeen when not. ( that's NSW for the non NSWers )

Price? to the great unwashed at Trannies, Free. but please, pick up only.

feeback-pro-maintenance-stand.jpg

Hi mate.

I'd love this. I live in Narrabeen so could pick it up this afternoon. Just one question- is it reasonably compact to store? I'm in a small apartment where storage is limited.

Cheers

AVAGO    352

Hoffy, call 0412 173 573

Take it, and if it's to big for your storage, just Pay it Forward again

Edited by AVAGO
  • Like 1

Hoffy86    65
6 hours ago, AVAGO said:

Hoffy, call 0412 173 573

Mate I'm so sorry, only just logged back on and seen this. Yep I'd love to take it off your hands. Will buzz you tomorrow to organise pick-up.

Thanks heaps.

• Like 1

Hoffy86    65
On 19/04/2017 at 2:47 PM, AVAGO said:

Hoffy, call 0412 173 573

Thanks heaps mate! Was great to meet you. My quest to become a home bike mechanic now begins.

See you at Port in a couple of weeks.

Cheers

• Like 2

monkie    132

Might not be of interest but I have bought a new helmet (more aero y'know) and so my old one is available... it's a totally basic shell but only 14 months old and not been bashed or 'owt (I manage to land on my hips).

Only worth about $60 so not going to post it but if anybody wants it from Chatswood, Chippendale or anywhere in between I'm more than happy to drop off. 

KieranR    105

I have a box of V-Fuel citrus flavoured gels, its a 24 pack minus a couple.  I dont use gels anymore so they wont get used in my house.  Happy to post anywhere in Aussie.  Can also bring to Cairns in a few weeks if anyone wants them and happy to wait.

Kieran

KieranR    105
2 hours ago, KieranR said:

I have a box of V-Fuel citrus flavoured gels, its a 24 pack minus a couple.  I dont use gels anymore so they wont get used in my house.  Happy to post anywhere in Aussie.  Can also bring to Cairns in a few weeks if anyone wants them and happy to wait.

Kieran