1,550 posts in this topic

Offspring only show I stay up for!!! I wuvvvv u Patrick!!!

Stumbled across this one a couple of weeks ago. On Ch 2 on Wed night made by Ricky Gervais and Steven Merchant called Life's too short. This is a clip from last week, laugh out loud funny

On Channel 2 tonight at 9pm. If you like Ricky Gervais mockumentary don't miss it.

Caught a bit of it last week too. Some big names making appearances too.

After reading this thread and also asking around a bit, I started watching Breaking Bad... and just finished Season 4 !!

So hooked, I am happy to hear the start of season 5 is only a week away !!

I'm not sure what to try next.

I'm not generally into sci-fi, zombies, western....

Suggestions ??

I can't believe I'm even typing this, but,,,,,,,,,do any of you watch 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ? Mrs FP watches it once a week here, she likes it, I endure it and the she goes off to study.

For those that do, I've got a question. WTF do those girls do? This week, one of them bought a $130k Bentley and kept saying how hard she's worked for it :shocking: I've never heard of them, are they models, is it family money? As far as I can tell they pretend to do some work in a curtain shop whilst bitching about where to take their next holiday.

'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ?

... I've never heard of them, are they models, is it family money?

My wife watches it and I asked her what the story is.

Their father was the guy who defended OJ when his wife was murdered.

Their mum split from their father and married Bruce Jenner (a Gold Medalist at the Olympics in track and field).

They got paid $45 million for their latest series so I guess they are TV stars (I don't know why they even pretend to work if they are making that much money).

How they got their money in the first place I have no idea, I guess Jenner had a few dollars from his Gold Medal and their dad would have had plenty of cash as a high profile lawyer.

Edited by TrevorMullins

Famous for being famous. All I can think of.

BREAKING BAD SERIES RETURN SCREENS IN THE US TOMOZ. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Will be interesting to see where it goes this season. They kind of tied everything up nicely at the end of the last one...

Will be interesting to see where it goes this season. They kind of tied everything up nicely at the end of the last one...

Yes, it will indeed. This is the last season apparently

Walking Dead series 3 trailer. bring on the gore. woohoo!

Hell to the yeah!!!

1 person likes this

Hell to the yeah!!!

There is something about seeing other humans beings eaten alive that does it for me. Is that wrong?

Has anyone seen Boardwalk Empire yet to advise if it will be worth watching?

Has anyone seen Boardwalk Empire yet to advise if it will be worth watching?

Have seen the first 2 Series, very good and recommended viewing. Not quite up there with the brilliance of Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones but as good as the best of the rest.

2 people like this

Banged up abroad - have watched them all. Hope they come out with some new episodes soon.

Ice pilots

Flying wild Alaska.

NCIS

Since heading to site ( Mirfa secret training camp - 160k west of Abu Dhabi ) a month ago, I've had no TV. Don't miss it that much.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I've been watching downloaded episodes of the new Dallas series. I think it's the nostalgia value rather than TV quality. Nothing seems to have changed except the date.

Dexter

Got through all 6 seasons when I had the flu over Winter. Can't wait til season 7. Most addictive and well written series out of the States I've ever seen.