Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blake

selling bike

16 posts in this topic

Hi

I am selling my colgano tri bike and was wondering the best place to do so and what dollars i should be asking

thanks

CopyofP1010170.jpg

gees theres some $$$ gone into that machine...

Bora's, very nice touch.

My God man, what are you thinking. You dont sell such a magnificent beast. You pay a taxidermist good coin to have her stuffed and mounted over the fireplace. One can then sit back in the late hours while puffing on a post brandial cigar and wonder what might have been...

My God man, what are you thinking. You dont sell such a magnificent beast. You pay a taxidermist good coin to have her stuffed and mounted over the fireplace. One can then sit back in the late hours while puffing on a post brandial cigar and wonder what might have been...

.... but he has to repent and assume the position for putting those bars on that bike..

Break the wheels and the bike up and sell seperatly.....

Bang on a set of solid wheels like Askiums in black would be nice.....

You will get between 35% nad 45% of rec retail back for 2nd hand sale for each item.

If you keep it all together you will not get value back for all the after market go fast stuff.

Price them low on ebay. Do not use buy it now it creates a ceiling price.

FWIW I have sold 3 bikes and 3 sets of wheels on ebay.....

Edit - pics were not working before... Thought it had clipons and STI... too hard to strip off front end....

:lol:

Edited by Jester

Hey Blake,

Your not in Nigeria by any chance?

No am in nsw

just need to sell as i have a new bike and this bike is just not getting ridden

No am in nsw

just need to sell as i have a new bike and this bike is just not getting ridden

Yeah mate as suggested go Ebay. For shipping Greyhound freight is very reasonable from bus depot to bus depot. Allow $100-150. Start off with a low initial bid sit back and watch it go. For a Bike list it for the 10 days so as many people as possible see it.

Yeah mate as suggested go Ebay. For shipping Greyhound freight is very reasonable from bus depot to bus depot. Allow $100-150. Start off with a low initial bid sit back and watch it go. For a Bike list it for the 10 days so as many people as possible see it.

what kind of dollars would i get for it on ebay?